News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Ban Report: Monster111 and Shinja2468

Started by TriickyzTrix, June 08, 2013, 05:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TriickyzTrix

Monster111: Banned for 5 days, placing random blocks and broke a lot blocks.
Shinja2468: Banned for 5 days, placing lava all around Tal's home

Edvience:
http://puu.sh/3aTeP.png

Shinja2468

Tal house ?? weird i m the one who builded this and when i came back to it 1 day after it was half destroy.

A dude tryed to take it over so i freaking placed lava all Over it and built a house next to it and even finaly protected it since i became a freaking citizen

Get ur fact before banning people for no reason idiot.

Shinja2468

btw the first floor of the house i made with oak plank and the building it self is made with bruce plank.

2 chest under the stair seperated with a building table.

3 furnace on second floor that was used to make the glass window.

What a poor mod you do :)

Shinja2468

oh yea i forgot also in 1 of the 2 chest there was 10 stack of diamond there from manahau special unlimited diamond source.

And manahau told me that Monster111 was the griefer of the wood house :)

Kempis

Quote from: Shinja2468 on June 09, 2013, 09:21:00 AM
Tal house ?? weird i m the one who builded this and when i came back to it 1 day after it was half destroy.

A dude tryed to take it over so i freaking placed lava all Over it and built a house next to it and even finaly protected it since i became a freaking citizen

That isnt very nice Shinja.
TriickyzTrix is a Sr.Mod - lots of experience.
And you shouldn't be calling anyone an idiot.
There will always be a reason for something.
And you also dont have proof of that structure being your own house.
If you have a few pictures of what it was like before, then maybe...

baroompsycho

Quote from: Shinja2468 on June 09, 2013, 09:25:02 AM
oh yea i forgot also in 1 of the 2 chest there was 10 stack of diamond there from manahau special unlimited diamond source.

And manahau told me that Monster111 was the griefer of the wood house :)
Quote from: Shinja2468 on June 09, 2013, 09:23:38 AM
btw the first floor of the house i made with oak plank and the building it self is made with bruce plank.

2 chest under the stair seperated with a building table.

3 furnace on second floor that was used to make the glass window.

What a poor mod you do :)

Quote from: Shinja2468 on June 09, 2013, 09:21:00 AM

Shinja, I suggest you stop being rude to the staff, and clean up your act. I agree with Ramenist when he states that you shouldn't even be calling anyone an idiot. You have absolutely no right to tell anyone who is a part of staff whether or not they're doing a poor job in that tone, considering the fact that you're only a Citizen, and you barely even got that rank. I almost instantly denied your Citizen application after I read what you wrote about how you wouldn't "lick ass" for the rank when I just asked you for a reason as to why you would, personally, like the rank. I rarely respond to careless, angry posts from a banned player to a mod, but you have really crossed the line.

Anyway, for verbally abusing a Sr. Mod, Shinja2468, your ban has now been reset and extended to 10 days.