News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Trigga52's Mod Application [4th]

Started by Trigga52, June 14, 2013, 10:54:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigga52

Name:
Niko Lupo

IGN:
Trigga52

Activity:
Ive been playing on KCv2 since February 2013, this is the only minecraft server that i do play on because i honestly think Kaise123 has the best servers. I am currently builder for about 3 months now (reapplying in a week for engineer if i don't get mod). In KCv2 i am the the owner of "Azon" the faction, i also own a shop at /warp triggashop and have a small town at /warp triggatown.

Activity before KaiseCraft: 
Before KCv2, I was closing several of my servers (Sbknamics, TriggaCraft, PvPBulge) because i didn't have that much time to run a server, so i joint other server administration staff. On GodCraft i was Co-Owner, on CarrotKraft i was a admin, plus i was the head administrator of Sky-Fire Gaming.

Old KaiseCraft:
KCv1 was the first ever minecraft server i ever played on and i played on it for more than 1 1/2 years. Without know kaise123 left the server (noob at the time) i continue playing on what became ServerCraft then Mdynamics. I had every rank on each server and then became Sr.Mod. After a few months under new server ownership, i got into many fights and left the server do to unfair administration.

Activity after KaiseCraft:
After KCv1, i opened up several of mine own servers which were a major success then shut them down because i was to busy and it wasnt fair to the gamers that i couldnt be there to serve as a true owner. I finnally took a brake from minecraft to live life then returned AS SOON as i found out kasie123 had launched KCv2 and have been playing on that server since.

Commands:

World Edit:
-//wand
-//set
-//replace
-//fill
-//fixlava
-//fixwater
-//hcyl
-//sphere
-//hsphere
-//hpyramid
World Guard:
-god
/ungod
-/slay
-/stopfire
-/allowfire
-/stoplag
-/region define [id] [owner1] [owner2] [etc.]
-/region claim [id]
-/region delete [id]
-/region add owner
-/region add member
-/region flag [id] pvp deny
Core Protect:
- /co inspect
- /co rollback u:<user> t:<time> r:<radius> a:<action> b:<blocks> e:<exclude>
- /co restore u:<user> t:<time> r:<radius> a:<action> b:<blocks> e:<exclude>
- /co lookup u:<user> t:<time> r:<radius> a:<action> b:<blocks> e:<exclude>
Residence:
-/res select expand 255
-/protect
-/res create
-/res delete
-/res remove

Forum Knowledge:
I was a Head Administrator for Sky-Fire Gaming, where i ran a large gaming community forum for several months.

During my beginning months on KCv2 i was a bit of a trouble maker. After realizing my mistakes, i really tried to change my reputation and to show my fellow KCv2 gamers that I've changed (especially staffed). Theres not a time when i dont login in and greet everyone and ask how they are as well as trying to avoid arguments and fighting. I tried to rebuild my image to many of the new players by helping them get settled by building /warp triggatown which is home to many guests and citizens aswell as opening /warp triggashop with cheap and reasonable prices to help people accomplish theres goals on KCv2 with a cheap price. When i spoke to Kaise123 and he gave me another chance i couldnt of been happier but then i found out i could possibly never be staff again. Kai, then told me to wait it out a few months and after being denied 3 times im hoping the 4th time is a go!

Additional Information:
I'm a high school student in New York, USA. I am very well-known around my community as a respectful smart young man (even though I'm 15). I am not one of those people who sits home all day gaming i do have a life and friends but i am responsible and if something needs to be done it gets done!!!

I hope i get accept this time!  ;D ;) :) :D 8) ::)

raperv26

Your app is rather small.
Plus you faked your engineer apps...
And you are quite annoying at the server at some times...
For now...
NO SUPPORT

Kaise123

You haven't waited 30 days since your last application. Also, After having used other peoples pictures for applications it ruins your reputation. There are also a number of minor mistakes in this application, And some things are just downright not correct (I never left KaiseCraft. I shut it down when I left, before it became Mdynamics)

The excessive number of stupid smiles at the end of the post is also annoying... I thought I mentioned somewhere in the guide not to do that.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire