News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Could i?

Started by scottymac223, June 20, 2013, 03:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottymac223

I thought it would be a good idea to create an instagram account for the server, if you dont know, instagram is a photo sharing app for andriod and ios with over 30 million users.

If i made an account called 'kcv2server' or something similar, would that be ok? I would post a few photos each day of server builds (Player & Staff) and that would help promote the server :3

Kempis

I dunno...
Shouldn't this be something kaise does? I mean it IS he's server. You should get kaise to do it  ;D

scottymac223

Well kaise is a busy guy, i just thought it would be a help

Kempis

Quote from: oOScottyOo on June 20, 2013, 08:03:46 AM
Well kaise is a busy guy, i just thought it would be a help
Well, I kinda got a hold of Kai's "busy schedule" (not really "got a hold of it", but, kind of understood it) and I don't think Kai is THAT busy.
He's less busier than me - which is saying something.
I need to wake up at 5:30am every day, so i can get ready for work which takes around an hour; wearing the work uniform and such, and I need to get ready for Uni, too, which, I do after work... I think Kai's schedule would just be: wake up at around 6:00 - 6:30, go and get ready for school, 8:30 - 9:00, go to school, 4:00 - 7:00, get home and do homework, 7:00 - 8:00, do cooking (if he does it - not sure whether he does) 8:30 - 9:00 eat dinner, 9:00 - 10:00 ..? ~has some "me-time" and plays or does.. whatever. eg: play he's server and/or go on forums and/or play some other videogame OR revise for exams etc although exams are probably already finished.
Kaise will have time to see this in the morning, in Aus, Adelaide time.

scottymac223

I didnt ask for your life story ._.

iTroll

I don't think you should be making one for the server without Kaise's permission. That would be plagiarism (in a way), so just let him decide.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Kaise123

Thanks for asking, And you're more than welcome to make one. Just make sure that you don't post anything inappropriate (Check the chat before you upload the photo incase people have written anything that's not appropriate). Be sure to share links so we can take a look.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire