News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Report on sithlords faction

Started by iNoobish, June 17, 2013, 01:56:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iNoobish

Sithlords have been claiming land in survivalspawn today.

Evidence:
http://puu.sh/3h3I8.png

iNoobish

i got a question. I am in a peaceful faction. is it then allowed for players to put me on fire place lava on me etc?

Bunni4Life

Sithlords have claimed the entire spawn and at least 50 blocks on all sides I can't leave survival now because they are my enemy.
Ruling all is just the start. >:3

Kaise123

Quote from: Bunni4Life on June 17, 2013, 05:27:05 AM
Sithlords have claimed the entire spawn and at least 50 blocks on all sides I can't leave survival now because they are my enemy.

Have they actually built anything there? It shouldn't make any difference if they are your enemy or not
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

iNoobish

In survivalspawn it is a sign made by zlexy saying: Do not claim land in survivalspawn or around the spawn.
If the survivalspawn is claimed and you are enemy to the faction you can't do /f home /spawn etc.

iTroll

I've seen it, they've claimed Survival when Paragon clearly stated NOT to claim it. If you're enemied to the faction (which many other factions ARE, you can't teleport out).

We'd need Random_Hero to unclaim it, or an admin.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: iTroll on June 18, 2013, 01:27:26 AM
I've seen it, they've claimed Survival when Paragon clearly stated NOT to claim it. If you're enemied to the faction (which many other factions ARE, you can't teleport out).

When I told them to unclaim they said this,"we didnt claim it, probably Zlexy it, even if he didnt ad someone else in our faction did; Zlexy made the spawn and he is in our faction."

iTroll

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 18, 2013, 02:37:56 AM
Quote from: iTroll on June 18, 2013, 01:27:26 AM

When I told them to unclaim they said this,"we didnt claim it, probably Zlexy it, even if he didnt ad someone else in our faction did; Zlexy made the spawn and he is in our faction."

Well it's fixed now anyways.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Kempis

Quote from: Bunni4Life on June 17, 2013, 05:27:05 AM
Lol, just be friends with everyone :P