News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

God Ender Chest (Survival)

Started by LeonDaMundt, June 17, 2013, 09:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 21, 2013, 08:19:02 PM
Well, I must admit here, this stuff isn't exactly mine and when I say I worked hard believe me I did, I had to kill numerous amount of people to get these enchantments and combining them, well that was another story, although the armour and bow are definitely mine, and sharpness in my sword and fire aspect was taken from the original, the other enchants were taken from other guys. And 4 enchants have a name called "semi-god" not god but semi god, and yes they are possible to have in survival but the use so much of your time to even combine them at first.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Kaise123 on June 21, 2013, 10:25:07 AM
It was locked for me... anyways off topic. This post counts as permission to respawn them as long as they are not god. Can you even get 4 enchants on something without using commands?

Can any Sr.Mod please listen to Kaise and spawn them for me? Rather than saying to talk to Kaise again? Thank you.

LeonDaMundt

There's a serious problem with this new plugin, I got the armour but the sword bow and the diamonds and gapples some of the things which were there even before, were gone again ;-;, can any Sr.Mod/ Admin spawn them again and please try to find a new plugin because I'm seriously annoyed by the amount of times I have to ask Sr.Mods to spawn them for me and they're pretty much annoyed the same.

Kaise123

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 22, 2013, 06:48:11 AM
There's a serious problem with this new plugin, I got the armour but the sword bow and the diamonds and gapples some of the things which were there even before, were gone again ;-;, can any Sr.Mod/ Admin spawn them again and please try to find a new plugin because I'm seriously annoyed by the amount of times I have to ask Sr.Mods to spawn them for me and they're pretty much annoyed the same.

There's not really anything that can be done.. There is no reliable inventory management plugin. I'll keep trying to look into it but for now please don't store things in an enderchest.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

LeonDaMundt

This has happened like the 6th time for me again.

Now, when I went to the nether, my stuff was fine, but when I went back to normal survival my stuff is glitched again, but when I go to nether it goes back again.

Can any Sr.Mod look into this? Thanks.

geraldy

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 25, 2013, 08:19:53 AM

Now, when I went to the nether, my stuff was fine, but when I went back to normal survival my stuff is glitched again, but when I go to nether it goes back again.

Funny you should say that Leon, you have had your items. Most of us in the staff are contemplating that this is all a lie. I feel this is because i have seen many people in your faction which has next to god armour and items. Very similar or the exact same to what we have given you in replacement.
poop comes out of my butt

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on June 26, 2013, 07:10:46 PM
Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 25, 2013, 08:19:53 AM

Funny you should say that Leon, you have had your items. Most of us in the staff are contemplating that this is all a lie. I feel this is because i have seen many people in your faction which has next to god armour and items. Very similar or the exact same to what we have given you in replacement.

I don't really know what my faction has, because right now they have their own stuff and we have a rule that no one is allowed without iron armour and no one can become a moderator without enchanted diamond armour, I hardly die or give my stuff so it's impossible for someone to have my things. Although yes, I do know people in my faction have the same armour as mine because I always tell them to get specific enchants. If you don't wish to give me the armour it's ok, I already have better armour I just wanted it as a backup, because at that time it was my main armour that's why I went with it to the nether. No it isnt, so I don't mind that much; although having it would be wonderful, but I guess I'm untrustworthy now.