News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Inventory Glitch & Ender Glitch (Survival)

Started by LeonDaMundt, June 13, 2013, 09:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonDaMundt

After the ender chest incident, lucky me, my survival inventory just glitched, I died in the mainworld and all of my inventory in survival had to take the problem.

And can you please see to it that I can get my ender chest stuff or atleast my lost stuff?

Proof:

Before Glitch:

After Glitch:

I'm going to list out the enchants.

Ender Chest (2 weeks ago, happened when I was banned and when I was unbanned my ender chest was glitched)

Protection IV Armour

Sharpness V
Fire Aspect II

Diamond (64)

57 golden apples.

Inventory Glitch (Right Now)

37 Golden Apples

Sharpness II Knockback II

1-2 Diamonds

37 cobblestone.

Please see to it that this can be fixed.

Note:I actually took pictures of the ender chest having all of my stuff, but my hard drive had a problem.

Please don't think I'm lieing and I wish I atleast get back my ender stuff, I need them because our faction is really powerful and everyone keeps on killing us.

iLiviDzZ

How did you get that many golden apples. Concidering they will the the god apples.

No you will not get your items back because this is survival. There is no way to get the items into the survival
poop comes out of my butt

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on June 14, 2013, 02:50:35 AM
How did you get that many golden apples. Concidering they will the the god apples.

No you will not get your items back because this is survival. There is no way to get the items into the survival

I got them by killing a fair amount of people, and there is a way for staff to spawn items in survival.

Kaise123

There is, the inventory management plugin is terrible and stuff often glitches across.

There isn't any real proof of you having the items, However i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you can get them back if you ask an online Sr. Mod.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Kaise123 on June 14, 2013, 09:33:19 AM

There is, the inventory management plugin is terrible and stuff often glitches across.

There isn't any real proof of you having the items, However i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, you can get them back if you ask an online Sr. Mod.
Thank you very much kaise, and after the new plugin is installed, there won't be any new problems  :D

yellow

I also got this glitch in ender chest in normal world

LionHeart

Wait a Second I was not there, Leon Who was "Osama" talking about not deserving staff or something  :o
I am Osama from KCv2.
I love Lions
I love Gold
I love Golden Lions xD