News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Engineer application

Started by razzer120, July 19, 2013, 02:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

razzer120

Hey! my name is Martin George, just call me Marty...
So today i will be writing an application for engineer. My IGN= razzer120, I've played for 2 month and I just built 5 redstones ideas. 1 ideas is on SP world, reason: I'm making an elevator on SP world because the elevator wont work on multiplayer. I have friends that they are Engineer too, when i see that Engineer rank is great and fun, i wanted also to be an Engineer. And i should make more pistons creations after i achieve this rank. List of buildings:
1- Escalator
2- Counting down display
3- Alarm system (simple)
4- Elevator
5- Combination door lock (lever)

Photos:

Elevator:

Combination door lock:

Alarm system (simple):

Countdown display:

Escalator:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok that's it for this topic
I hope you like it!

MrAzzCraftLP

He built a great Red Stone complex, i like it, and i already see it InGame.

Support! :D

IGN : MrAzzCraftLP
Name : Andy Rio
I Like KCv2!!!
I Like TeamExtreme!!!
And Hey There I am from Planet Minecraft! :D

Subscribe SkyDoesMinecraft!!!!
www.youtube.com/user/SkyDoesMinecraft

HanSolo

Your application is very, well, bad... Your machines are simple (Some of them are built in SP), and you are very immature
Quote from: razzer120 on July 14, 2013, 11:41:31 PM
This app is so short and less of information, and you should build the redstone creations on the serer.

---Application Denied---

-No support

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

LeonDaMundt

I'm going to go through a list of things by which you can improve your application and avoid.

-Include more information about how the builds work rather than personal info, include information about builds.

-Make more complex and unique builds.

-Do not include single player builds; matter what the reason.

-Improve the overall layout of the app, try dividing the topics in order to make it easier to read and more informative by writing more about why you want this rank, and as I said above; your builds.

Until then, I'll stay with a no support; although you are immature I'm pretty sure you can improve that.

baroompsycho

Denied for reasons stated above.