News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Grief in survival.

Started by Thegreatone5224, July 30, 2013, 01:28:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thegreatone5224

The player Me455 decided to grief our survival by putting lava in it, he took all our stuff and destroyed our base, he was a part of our faction and I have proof he only did to screw with us. Message me for a screenshot of our chat. I hope you either ban him or demote him. Thank you!

Exi

Survival World Rules
NOTE: Griefing IS allowed here. This is a factions survival world, please learn how to use a faction or keep your base a secret!

As you can see griefing is allowed in survival world. It is up to you to choose your factionmembers and who to trust.

Thegreatone5224

Is it allowed if the person just griefed our base then left survival completely? He doesn't have his own faction at all, he just did it to troll.

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: Thegreatone5224 on July 30, 2013, 02:11:36 AM
Is it allowed if the person just griefed our base then left survival completely? He doesn't have his own faction at all, he just did it to troll.

Yeah, thats the whole point of survival.

me455

MrAzzCraftLP

Quote from: Exi on July 30, 2013, 01:50:59 AM

Survival World Rules
NOTE: Griefing IS allowed here. This is a factions survival world, please learn how to use a faction or keep your base a secret!

As you can see griefing is allowed in survival world. It is up to you to choose your factionmembers and who to trust.

I agree with Exi. BUT what is his problem???he grief everything in his faction...
And Griefing is allowed for another faction's base.
IGN : MrAzzCraftLP
Name : Andy Rio
I Like KCv2!!!
I Like TeamExtreme!!!
And Hey There I am from Planet Minecraft! :D

Subscribe SkyDoesMinecraft!!!!
www.youtube.com/user/SkyDoesMinecraft

Smoove

Quote from: MrAzzCraftLP on August 02, 2013, 05:40:46 AM
Quote from: Exi on July 30, 2013, 01:50:59 AM

Survival World Rules

I agree with Exi. BUT what is his problem???he grief everything in his faction...
And Griefing is allowed for another faction's base.
Where does it say you can't raid your own faction?

me455

Sooo, am I in trouble or what? o.o

HanSolo

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

me455

Exi

Well, since we've made our point i'll lock this one.

I'll end this with a golden piece of advice: only go in factions or play with faction members that you really trust.