News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Asking of anyone

Started by Bunni4Life, July 28, 2013, 06:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunni4Life

I want to apply for a staff position on another server (not stating which until I have some people). If anyone feels like I was a good mod, that I was helpful or knowledgeable, can and will support me for this position. I would also, like some critics as well when supporting me, so they know the flaws (which I will state myself to them, so don't repeat me). This would be really helpful because many of you are my friends. If you think anything less of me and don't want to help don't reply please (It's a huge waste of my time). Thank you :3
~Bunni~
Ruling all is just the start. >:3

Mathew

Bunni4Life, you weren't a moderator on this server very long, so I don't think much of us here know whether you posses good command knowledge, but your very cheerful, nice and quite. This will probably surely aid you.
Signature Removed by Moderator.

scottymac223

I would support, skype me the ip :3

Yellow

You were Good mod for me :) I will support, Message me the IP ;)

Bunni4Life

It's really funny Yellow you said I was horrible and I understand that but I still would like people who knew me to help.

Yellow

Quote from: Bunni4Life on August 13, 2013, 01:15:37 PM
It's really funny Yellow you said I was horrible and I understand that but I still would like people who knew me to help.
:o When did i said that ?

Bunni4Life

The day I got demoted. You were with everyone else saying ya I deserved it. Not what I want when trying to apply.

Yellow

Well, i did'nt said that, i was just sad :( when you got demoted.

Bunni4Life

Doesn't matter. I'm not going to use anyone from here in my app anyways. Thanks anyways ._.