News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Razzer120 back

Started by Silvood, September 21, 2013, 07:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvood

All the staff of KCv2 please read this....

I Am sorry for the last moment i did. And anyway its not completely my fault. So i want to come back to the server. Now im using different IGN, Silvood. I want to transfer the build, money, ranks from razzer to Silvood. Please transfer it to my new account.

So please pardon me and please get back to happy friendship. :D
And dont forget, transfer everything i have in razzer account to Silvood.

HanSolo

I wont do it purely because I can't be sure that's you, please provide some evidence of you being Razzer

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

razzer120

HanSolo, yes i wrote that message. I want to transfer from this razzer120 to Silvood, everything i have like, ranks, building, warps, homes, and everything. I want to come back here with that account cuz thats my new account i bought.

Kaise123

Quote from: razzer120 on September 24, 2013, 09:48:29 PM
HanSolo, yes i wrote that message. I want to transfer from this razzer120 to Silvood, everything i have like, ranks, building, warps, homes, and everything. I want to come back here with that account cuz thats my new account i bought.

We can transfer your rank and anything protected by staff (Via WorldGuard), However things you have protected yourself you will need to transfer (Add your new account as an owner to the region), warps don't change as they work for everyone, homes you will also need to set yourself.

I recommend that you come up with everything that needs transferring and then leave all your items in a chest. Make sure to transfer your self-protected areas. Then, Reply here and we can take care of transferring anything else like your rank.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

razzer120

QuoteWe can transfer your rank and anything protected by staff (Via WorldGuard), However things you have protected yourself you will need to transfer (Add your new account as an owner to the region), warps don't change as they work for everyone, homes you will also need to set yourself.

I recommend that you come up with everything that needs transferring and then leave all your items in a chest. Make sure to transfer your self-protected areas. Then, Reply here and we can take care of transferring anything else like your rank.

yes im ready to transfer, i did all what you say, transfer now! :D

Kaise123

Quote from: razzer120 on September 24, 2013, 10:23:46 PM
QuoteWe can transfer your rank and anything protected by staff (Via WorldGuard), However things you have protected yourself you will need to transfer (Add your new account as an owner to the region), warps don't change as they work for everyone, homes you will also need to set yourself.

yes im ready to transfer, i did all what you say, transfer now! :D

I transferred your rank and all of your WorldGuard protections.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire