News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Spawn kill

Started by aar0nr0x97, September 13, 2013, 10:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aar0nr0x97

Hi this what happen Dj mellody kill me everytime on spawn im have somescreen

Dj_Mellody

u killed me when u had iron armour then u shot me in the head see tht arrow and the bow in ur hand?

Kaise123

I've just been on the server fixing the spawn. You ought to be immune from PvP at spawn now, as the 'PVP: DENY' flag should now work as intended. As an added precaution I've made it so that your PvP will be toggled off whenever you are inside the spawn area.

Note to staff, Espesially Zlexy: I've changed over the plugin that controls the PvP toggling. CombatControl is NO LONGER in use. Let me know if there are any issues, and more importantly if people are able to teleport during PvP as I can't remember exactly how I set it up. The way it is at the moment though, You should not be able to TP away while in combat.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Zlexy

Quote from: Kaise123 on September 16, 2013, 05:26:08 PM
Note to staff, Espesially Zlexy: I've changed over the plugin that controls the PvP toggling. CombatControl is NO LONGER in use. Let me know if there are any issues, and more importantly if people are able to teleport during PvP as I can't remember exactly how I set it up. The way it is at the moment though, You should not be able to TP away while in combat.

This makes me happy, thank you :p

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."