News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Builder Application

Started by ShadowKing545, December 29, 2013, 08:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowKing545

ShadowKing545

I have played for about a month.

i cant take screenshots because my laptop is bad, but i do have a town with quite a bit of people living there.

I am very trust worthy and build very good looking structures i follow all the rules and am friends with everyone on the server. The main person who helped with my town was Baroom xD. I love the server and can spend hours on end every day to play on the server. My skype is brandon_williams22 if u need to contact me for any reason.

baroompsycho

Please include some more information as to why you would like this rank/why you think you deserve this rank. Unfortunately, pictures are mandatory in Builder applications since the rank is harder to achieve than Citizen. It would be preferred if you could take the screenshots by yourself, but maybe you could talk a friend into taking some screenshots for you, sending them to you, then you could upload them and modify your application? :) Thanks and good luck!

P.S. I'm glad you're enjoying the server so much. ;)

TheDarkWolf