News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

CodeRed hacking

Started by fearlessness1321, December 09, 2012, 07:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fearlessness1321

Hello Kcv2 we have hacker by the
IGN :CodeRed

HappyFeet was instant killed 3 times in a row by tp killing from CodeRed with the chat box saying ''Happyfeet was killed''(snapshot)
Then in a res. area owned by Happyfeet. was container hacked.(snapshot)
Then a mod by the name of Deadshot got on and when happyfeet attempted to tell him what is happening

Happyfeet was muted

according to Deadshot ''No one can mute besides kaise123''
And kaise123 was not on.

D0n3four witnessed this and complained to Deadshot and Deadshot theatend to mute him and me(fearlessness1321) saying that ''we were harassing him''.
we have multiple snapshots here please take your time and tell me what you think anyone who has had this happen before please support if you have seen this please support TY for you time  :'(

[spoiler]Codered in happyfeets house
Happyfeet killed after returning to his house(you can see his items on the ground)(look at chat box)
Happyfeet proof of residence
Codered in happyfeets chest
Deadshot's quote after me and D0n3four's report to him[/spoiler]

D0n3four

As you would aspect.

i highly support this app

after what i have seen i dont think this should be tolerated on such a great server.

Please take your time and check this as much as you can

Thankyou for you time
Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the "vox populi" now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour(<yes this is a word) to meet you and you may call me V.

~V for Vendetta-Remember Remember

Kaise123

I have other proof pointing to CodeRed as a Hacker. Banned/IPBanned.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

DEADShotMartini

Can i say a few things:

1) I never even in any form or way said Only kaise can mute, No where near. I said "CodeRed cant mute" seeing as he was a citizen on his account, ond of course he couldn't, he had to use an Truster (BrianahRama) account to do it.

2) I never told you that you were harrassing me because you were complaining, I couldn't even reply to players messages that wanted my help because my chatbox was being filled with spam from you saying "Ban CodeRed" and "CodeRed is hacking" and similar messages, You never even gave me any proof at the time, so i couldn't do it.

Next time, can you not lie please.