News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

kool beanz mod app

Started by MrKoolBeanz, January 22, 2013, 07:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrKoolBeanz

Name:
Cesar Ramirez

IGN:
MrKool_Beanz

Activity:
i was some of the few that were whitelisted since then i play on kcv2 for atleast 2-4 hours on weekends i play almost 12 hours. on december i wasnt very active i played on about just 30 mins and sometimes i dint get on at all but i have been more active lately.

Activity before kaisecraft:
kcv1 was my first server i played on so i have no activity before kaisecraft

Old kaisecraft:
my IGN was Kool_Beanz which i later changed to MrKool_Beanz, i played on kcv1 for at least 1 month before it shutdown and i was not well known. also on kcv1 i met some staff such as ScS_Secret.

Activity after kaisecraft:
after kcv1 shutdown i moved onto Bublecraft where i learned new things such as ranks and commands, and i made a lot of helpful friends that taught me a lot. some of my friends there moved onto kcv2. i also learned about kcv2 opening and when bublecraft shutdown i applied for whitelist for kcv2

Forums knowledge:
i know the basics of the forums but i have yet to learn more and i think most staff members will help me.

i am a great player and i havent been banned on any server. i am well known because of butterbros. i am friends with alot of staff and most like how i am and i have helped many newcomers when staff are not online or afk. i also help some staff if they dont know much about a subject and many of the newcomers have enjoyed that i help them.I haven't. Had any trouble with staff.I also help newcomers with protecting their own builds and helping them build so I help a lot around the server

Additional information:
i am 13 years old i live in the U.S.A and Spanish is my first language but i am quite fluent in the English language. i have not been a mod on any server but i have experience with world edit and world guard even though i dont have any experience with log block or other commands i can learn myself or most of the staff will help me. I've played on private servers and I have used world edit at first I was doing bad but the owner helped me and I am able to do pretty basic things I'm still having trouble with larger building though. I haven't had much with world guard but I've done small things still learning new things about it. And log block and other commands I have not had experience with. I hope i get moderator on Kcv2 because i have been a great player, and hope you have a great day.
Just trying to kill time before time kills me.

Deathdefyer99

I think you should add more information, but other than that I support you.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

MrKoolBeanz

thanks but i dont really know what to expand on :\ if you could give me a hint that will help alot.

iTroll

I don't know your server background but this seems good, perhaps add more detail. Maybe about yourself or any past moderating experience?

Do you possess or are you able to obtain the following information on:

-Residence
-LogBlock
-WorldGuard
-WorldEdit
(other ingame commands).

What would you do as a moderator? Do people find you helpful?

There's a lot of things you can add to this, I'm neutral on your application but just trying to help.  ;)
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

ParagonGX

Couldn't agree more with what iTroll has said, but you also have to tell the truth on if you know the commands Residence, LogBlock, WorldGuard and WorldEdit off by heart or still in the progress of learning. So we staff members can see how you're progressing in each section of commands and then deciding whether you're worthy for the rank of Moderator. 

MrKoolBeanz

I have had experience with world edit I can do pretty much the basics but I have trouble with larger buildings I have a small experience with world guard but from there I don't know anything. Hope that doesn't affect my chances of becoming mod :\

Kaise123

I agree completely with iTroll and Beast. Google for all the things that iTroll mentioned, Do some research.
There are also quite a number of spelling, grammar and punctuation errors in the application. I suggest that you attempt to fix them if you wish to re-apply.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire