News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

REDO: Application For Moderator

Started by ImSwizzzz, January 10, 2013, 06:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImSwizzzz

IGN: ImSwizzzz ( Old IGNS: Juicetra kootra )
Name Joe B.
E - Mail: imswizzz@gmail.com
Activity: 3 - 6 Hours A Day 7Days a week

Activity Before ServerCraft:
                                            In 1.2.5 ServerCraft was my first server. Then it got hacked and i started to play xbox more then MC. Before 1.4.6 "Kcv2" i played on Jessuo Craft and was a protector. Then the server got reset.

My motive for being Moderator:
                                                   I want to be a mod for mainly 3 points. Lots of rules are not being inforced and i would like to inforce them. I feel that i will keep good supervision over the server and try my best to stop hackers and spammers. And last ive been getting abused by users and i would like to serve them JUSTICE! Also, besides them 3 points i will build nice buildings and keep the server tidy.

How long ive played ServerCraft:
                                                      Ive started to play servercraft back in the day. (1.2.5) And i loved it!

Main and most used commands i know:
                                                                /kick, /ban , //region define , //region addowner , //expand vert and //wand.

My staff experience:
                                 Adventure Craft: Mod , FoxCraft: Admin , AkaliCraft: HeadAdmin , Jessuo: Protector , ReignCraft: Owner

Regards,
Joe

Zlexy

1) basically copied and pasted from your old one, just re-done in another format.

2) definitely not even close to enough info.

also, if you wish to redo/edit your old app, just edit it. it hasnt been locked yet so it is still valid. i would suggest doing so before kai appears
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire