News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Apply for [Moderator]Rank*Kvc2 Offical*

Started by Creeper_Boss, February 03, 2013, 09:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creeper_Boss

Name:
leon

IGN:
leonellus

Activity:
I was one of the few players who were lucky enough to have been able to be placed on the first whitelist. I've played on the new server for at least 2 months and from that time I've played around 5 hours each day and on some days up to 9 hours. On the old Kaisecraft I played for 7 months.

Activity before Kaisecraft:
I've played on Kingscraft (better known as Jessuocraft) for around 2 months. Served as Administrator for 1 month, this is where I recieved my most experience of Administrating and the beginning of my knowledge for world guard.

Old Kaisecraft:
My IGN was leonllus and I played for 7 months. I bought the rank of Knight about 2 months in and recieved the rank of Protector, 1 day later. This was the most of the time I've served as staff on the server. I recieved the name ScS_Secret and played almost everyday, doing my job protecting builds and also sometimes helping with world edit. My rank of Protector lasted till the end of Kaisecraft.

Activity after Kaisecraft:
I've moved on from Kaisecraft, after it was shut down and recieved the rank of Moderator on my friends server Bublecraft. After a few months serving as Moderator, I was given the rank of Administrator where i served for an additional 3 months.

Forums Knowledge:
I was a former Administrator on the Bublecraft forums and have been pretty active. I know all basic of Moderatoring for the forums, including how to Lock, Create, Modify and etc.     

Reputition:
I'm well known by lots of players from both old Kaisecraft and Bublecraft. I have a positive attitude and enjoy helping out with the community and will do a great job in the near future if I'm chosen as Moderator.

Additional Information:
I'm 16 years old and I live in Zagreb,Croatia. English is my first language, even though I'm croatian. I'm great with most of the commands, which include, World Guard, LogBlock, World Edit, Residence and etc. I can be called an old dog at Minecraft (played for over 2 years). I have a hobby of helping people both in the Minecraft community and in real life at school. Having worked on multiple servers as either Moderator or Administrator, I believe I have the ability and experience of becoming a Moderator on KCV2.

Thanks!  :D  ;)

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: Creeper_Boss on February 03, 2013, 09:10:16 PM
Activity:
I was one of the few players who were lucky enough to have been able to be placed on the first whitelist. I've played on the new server for at least 2 months and from that time I've played around 5 hours each day and on some days up to 9 hours. On the old Kaisecraft I played for 7 months.

Activity before Kaisecraft:
I've played on Kingscraft (better known as Jessuocraft) for around 2 months. Served as Administrator for 1 month, this is where I recieved my most experience of Administrating and the beginning of my knowledge for world guard.

We're not idiots, we can clearly see that this is copied from Gordens Exemplar application, You were not ScS_Secret and you were not Admin on buble. DO NOT copy applications.