News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Blarno's Moderator Application

Started by -Blarno-, February 02, 2013, 12:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Blarno-

Hello there, KCv2 Community.

I've decided to apply for a moderator.

Name:
Ivan Markovic

IGN:
Blarno

Activity:
Well, I don't play this server for a long time but I play really actively and I can say a lot of people know me alredy.
I play like 5+ hours on the server daily. I always manage to get the time to play.
I play few months in total.

Activity Before KCv2:
I was playing in single player creative mode and I've learnt some stuff.

Forums Knowledge:
I am really  resourceful.
I played a lot of different games and I know really much on forums.

Reputition:
A lot of players know about me and they say I'm a nice guy.
I've  became friend with a LOT of players on this server in just a few days.
Community seems to be really nice, everyone is willing to help.

Things I hate:
I really hate disrespectful people and grieffers.
They make me sick :c

Additional Information:
I'm a 14 years old boy from München/Germany.
I don't live in München for a long and I don't know the language so good buy I can manage to talk with someone. I know Croatian/Serbian/Bosnian/English language. I've lived there on Balkan before.
I'd like to be moderator because I love to help people. I think I'd be great and active moderator.
I'm getting used to commands really fast.
Commands I know: /pvp,  /res, /afk, /back, /balance, /compass, /sethome, /delhome, /depth, /fly, /itemdb, /worth, /item, /list, /spawn, /worth, /warp, /tpaccept, /tpdeny, /tpahere, /suicide, /pay, /msg, /mail, /mcstats, /me....

What do you think?
Blarno

BlueStar5

I think it is pretty short. Maybe tell us more about the certain commands that you know? (WE, WG, LB, Res).

------------------------------------------------------------Behold, the formation from a Crafting table to the pigman :o. The crafting table must have created us all, each in different individuals.

-Blarno-

Quote from: BlueStar5 on February 02, 2013, 12:38:20 PM
I think it is pretty short. Maybe tell us more about the certain commands that you know? (WE, WG, LB, Res).
Edited^

iTroll

1. Does not contain essential knowledge requirements.
2. Knowledge of English presented in application does not meet up to that of other Moderators.
3. I've only seen you join the server 2-3 days ago, yet you say a few months? Hmm  ::)

Nope you need more to impress me.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

flykid

-Blarno-

Quote from: iTroll on February 02, 2013, 01:25:26 PM
1. Does not contain essential knowledge requirements.
2. Knowledge of English presented in application does not meet up to that of other Moderators.
3. I've only seen you join the server 2-3 days ago, yet you say a few months? Hmm  ::)

Nope you need more to impress me.

3. What are you saying?

I wrote
Well, I don't play this server for a long time but I play really actively and I can say a lot of people know me alredy.
I said I played single player. I play in TOTAL, as said above, few months. On this server few days, yes.

DEADShotMartini

I do mostly agree with smooves.

Although i don''t believe time played should be a main decider, it is very important, it doesnt matter that people know you already, i think you need more than "a few days" in order for us Sr. Mods and Admins to see the way you are within the server and also to get yourself to a suitable activity level, because a few days is not enough.

Red

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on February 02, 2013, 10:25:29 PM

Although i don''t believe time played should be a main decider, it is very important, it doesnt matter that people know you already, i think you need more than "a few days" in order for us Sr. Mods and Admins to see the way you are within the server and also to get yourself to a suitable activity level, because a few days is not enough.
Erm, smooves didn't post here? o.o

**ON TOPIC**
I don't think you know the 'commands' such as WG, LogBlock, WE etc. I also agree with iTroll, I haven't seen you on in the last few months. In fact I believe you registered some time between last month to now. I also see minor grammar errors here and there in your application.
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

Smoove

Quote from: Red on February 04, 2013, 08:18:46 AM
Quote from: DEADShotMartini on February 02, 2013, 10:25:29 PM

Erm, smooves didn't post here? o.o

**ON TOPIC**
I don't think you know the 'commands' such as WG, LogBlock, WE etc. I also agree with iTroll, I haven't seen you on in the last few months. In fact I believe you registered some time between last month to now. I also see minor grammar errors here and there in your application.
I did post here but i deleted it :P

Zlexy

too short... english isn't the greatest either. and you've barely been on the server, you joined a few days ago/a week ago.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."