News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Ban UltraMiner World Edit Griefing

Started by briantran3, February 10, 2013, 05:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

briantran3

UltraMiner Griefed my house by using world edit without my premisson he has put lava everywhere Reshaped my HOUSe and took almost all my chest.

UltraMiner

I'm sorry for my wrong doings i'll give u every item in your chest adn + i didn't took it and i'll do everything u want pls? and i didn't mean to burn your items it's just i thought the house was expertgamers i didn't know it was your house it was a complete accident pls? and i swear i will do your biddings for a whole week!

briantran3

Sure Sure he even told u to get revenge on me for killing him (Your Friend ExpertGamers Said he bought aromur from Kaise123''So he told u to get revenge on me and than you decide to burn my house take out my chest and reshape my house I dont want anything you give me.

UltraMiner

UltraMiner

Hey Brian , i fixed your house and i'll do your biddings for a whole week and i'm very sorry for my wrong doings   :)

Zlexy

due to this, i have demoted "UltraMiner" to rank "builder" until the 17th of February.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."