News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Jizomeo's Moderator Application.

Started by Jizomeo, February 27, 2013, 09:20:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jizomeo

Ign: Jizomeo

Name: Hunter

Activity before KCv2: Before KCv2 I played mdynamics and meloncraft. Mdynamics was my first sever to ever join. When I was introduced to meloncraft I heard of Kaisecraft that it was a really special server. Then when I got the rank Moderator on meloncraft I heard allot of more people talking about Kaisecraft, so that's when I joined the server.

Experience: When I joined KCv2 I needed some help. I found the server very cool and awesome so I decided this is my favorite server. After my month (Find it in news) I have been practicing for mod and helped people with things.

Forums knowledge: I am really good at BBcode now, I know how to lock topics, deny , and accept things. I have always knew how to post and start topics.

Activity: I have played on the server for 2 1/2 months. I usually play up to 4 to 5 hours. Some days I won't be on much because of School and house work.

Reputation: I am a well known player and I am very nice to other players. I would not like to get mad at players. I really love helping players with things. I do not like Griefers so I will try and stop griefers from griefing. I love helping people build houses.

Additional information: I am 11 years old and play minecraft, rift, and runescape allot. I live in the woods (out side of woods) and have a fast and slow computer. I am a lvl 51 player on rift and I am good at making Redstone circuits now thanks to my app on my tablet.

WG,WE,Res, And LB knowledge: I am very good at LB now because I practiced on MDynamics. I am still working on WG but I do know allot. I know WE allot because I do allot of WE on Fla1re's server (Meloncraft) for helping people on creative world. Res I am still working on it but I do know how to protect places because I make res's at my town (ZydoandJizTown).

This is why I want the rank Moderator. Thank you for reading ;D

iLiviDzZ

Right, jizomeo.. Im going to say, you are 11 at first. Personally i dont think your mature enough.

Your spelling is appauling. "Allot" isnt a word it's a lot.
Anyway, what happened to being jr. Admin on "Meloncraft"?
poop comes out of my butt

Jizomeo

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on February 27, 2013, 09:28:58 AM
Right, jizomeo.. Im going to say, you are 11 at first. Personally i dont think your mature enough.

I am a Jr.admin still and sorry about the word allot... I got mixed up with things on my app.

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: Jizomeo on February 27, 2013, 09:33:36 AM

I am a Jr.admin still and sorry about the word allot... I got mixed up with things on my app.

I'm just curious why you would want a staff position which is lower than your current rank on another server?
poop comes out of my butt

Jizomeo

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on February 27, 2013, 09:36:34 AM
Quote from: Jizomeo on February 27, 2013, 09:33:36 AM

I'm just curious why you would want a staff position which is lower than your current rank on another server?
lol well I want this rank to help people with things

iTroll

Well you have the time to edit your application. I suggest you use it. Accurate information is necessary, people have fudged the truth in the past and I'm not quite sure about your age...well you can add some more info.

-Little more about your MC command experience
-Previous moderating experience
-Commands knowledge and usage
-Accomplishments and Credentials in KaiseCraft
-Anything you have contributed to the server
-Anything that shows your ready for being a KaiseCraft Moderator

These are simply SUGGESTIONS. I am just giving a few ideas, but showing us you're capable for the spot is the best way to earn it.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

ParagonGX

There is not enough information in this application for Moderator and many players have complained that you have been annoying on the forums and quite immature.