News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Sliipx's apply for Moderator

Started by Sliipx, February 28, 2013, 09:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sliipx

Name:
João Oliveira

IGN:
Sliipx

Activity:
I am not a old player in Kaisecraft, but, I started playing when you had to apply for whitelist, and I were lucky that I've been accepted. I was so amused that I was playing like 7/5 hours per day, everyday.

Activity before Kaisecraft:
Before I met Kaisecraft, I did played on Mdynamics, Craftlândia (brazilian server) and Bubblecraft, I've been playing on them for 2 months till I were whitelisted in Kaisecraft.

Old Kaisecraft:
My IGN name were always the same, Sliipx. I never bought any rank, but I made some "towns" in there, met some good people like: Karathor, Deadshot, Cristinasama and Smooves. I never talked too much in the chat, so people don't knew me that much. I've played in the old Kaisecraft till it's end.

Activity after Kaisecraft:
I was playing on Mdynamics and Craflândia when KCV2 were open for all players, I was an Moderator at Craftlândia and had Staff rank in Mdynamics, but then Mdynamics started to lost it's players, then I moved to KCV2.

Forums Knowledge:
I had Moderator rank only in Craftlândia (brazilian server), they has the same way to do WE, WG, LB and Res like in KCV2, and I know how to use all of 'em. And the forums tools, I know how to lock, create and modify a topic.   

I am know of the most of the players cause I help them with anything, I have a lot of friends, and I speaked with them first to see whay they think about me as a moderator. They liked the idea, and they said I would help some more people with stuff I still can't do. I have a good attitude with players and I like to make them happy helping them. I play everyday for 4/5 hours at least.

Additional Information:
I'm 19 years old, live in Brazil, São Paulo. I've completed Highschool with 17, and I'm almost finishing music college, I know how to play guitar, bass and piano. I speak Brazilian, English, Germanic, Italian and French. I know how to use all commands in MC, and in online servers, that are LB, WE, WG nad RES. I started playing MC in 2011 when they launched the Full version. I've played for 3 years (online and single player) and I think I will be a good Moderator, if you guys think I have to be.

Reasons why I want to become a Moderator: First, because helping people really makes me feel good, I don't know why but a smile comes when people say: Sliipx, thanks for helping. Well, I really do have some problems with some players, but I'm pretty mature to not do anything bad with them and make them sad. I really aprecciate my friends and who helped me, and now (maybe) it's time for me to help the other players, cause when you really LOVE to do this...man...you will do it forever.                                                                                                        Thanks for reading. :)

You will live in our hearts forever.

Zlexy

bom aplicacao, conquanto débil ingles hmmmm. eu vou pensar.

good application, however shaky english. I'll think about it, undecided
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Jizomeo

I do not support because of barooms reasons

~ Jizomeo's No support

iTroll

Seems ok to me another translater is fine xD
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Zlexy

Quote from: iTroll on February 28, 2013, 12:17:41 PM
Seems ok to me another translater is fine xD

it's not as if the rest of the staff listen to the brazilians or portuguese players anyway...
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Sliipx

Zlexy

Sliipx

I have a mature view of being a mod, like I had in Craftlândia, I think I would be a good moderator to help Brazillian people that comes to the server, if they do not understand english very good..and all the other players too, cause I really like to help them. But there is still things that I can't do for them..and what if there isn't any moderator there to help they ? I would be in line to help them, cause I play at night, and afternoon, asking some mods for tips, what did they do to become a moderator, like I'm trying now...I think having a moderator that is from another country into a server like yours, doesn't have any problem...I would really make a good work. I'm not complaining or anything, but this is just what I think. Sorry for bothering.

baroompsycho

Quote from: Sliipx on February 28, 2013, 09:31:02 AM
Name:
João Oliveira

IGN:
Sliipx

Activity:
I am not a old player in Kaisecraft, but, I started playing when you had to apply for whitelist, and I were lucky that I've been accepted. I was so amused that I was playing like 7/5 hours per day, everyday.

Activity before Kaisecraft:
Before I met Kaisecraft, I did played on Mdynamics, Craftlândia (brazilian server) and Bubblecraft, I've been playing on them for 2 months till I were whitelisted in Kaisecraft.

Old Kaisecraft:
My IGN name were always the same, Sliipx. I never bought any rank, but I made some "towns" in there, met some good people like: Karathor, Deadshot, Cristinasama and Smooves. I never talked too much in the chat, so people don't knew me that much. I've played in the old Kaisecraft till it's end.

Activity after Kaisecraft:
I was playing on Mdynamics and Craflândia when KCV2 were open for all players, I was an Moderator at Craftlândia and had Staff rank in Mdynamics, but then Mdynamics started to lost it's players, then I moved to KCV2.

Forums Knowledge:
I had Moderator rank only in Craftlândia (brazilian server), they has the same way to do WE, WG, LB and Res like in KCV2, and I know how to use all of 'em. And the forums tools, I know how to lock, create and modify a topic.   

I am know of the most of the players cause I help them with anything, I have a lot of friends, and I speaked with them first to see whay they think about me as a moderator. They liked the idea, and they said I would help some more people with stuff I still can't do. I have a good attitude with players and I like to make them happy helping them. I play everyday for 4/5 hours at least.

Additional Information:
I'm 19 years old, live in Brazil, São Paulo. I've completed Highschool with 17, and I'm almost finishing music college, I know how to play guitar, bass and piano. I speak Brazilian, English, Germanic, Italian and French. I know how to use all commands in MC, and in online servers, that are LB, WE, WG nad RES. I started playing MC in 2011 when they launched the Full version. I've played for 3 years (online and single player) and I think I will be a good Moderator, if you guys think I have to be.

Reasons why I want to become a Moderator: First, because helping people really makes me feel good, I don't know why but a smile comes when people say: Sliipx, thanks for helping. Well, I really do have some problems with some players, but I'm pretty mature to not do anything bad with them and make them sad. I really aprecciate my friends and who helped me, and now (maybe) it's time for me to help the other players, cause when you really LOVE to do this...man...you will do it forever.                                                                                                        Thanks for reading. :)

No support from me as I saw you say something in game that contradicts your stated reasons of becoming a mod.

Evidence is below:

http://puu.sh/29UaM/dda5f9a0b9

This screenshot shows that one of the main reasons you want to become a mod is because you want to be able to spawn items e.g. diamonds.

Sliipx

He was asking for diamond, I said I can't spawn it, then I said this. I was just helping him, please, don't make this even harder for me as it just is right now.

LeonDaMundt

Support nice and friendly guy, is mature to handle the rank of a mod

ParagonGX

There is not enough information proving you have good English speaking skills and also evidence that you want the rank of Moderator to spawn diamonds.