News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

jarrodswift mod app

Started by jarrodswift, March 01, 2013, 03:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarrodswift

Name
jarrod swift
ING
jarrodswift
Skype name
Jarrodswift2 (if needed to contact me on Skype fill free to
Activity
i have been playing for more then 3 months. I play almost everyday 
What I do to help
I would like to be a mod because I love to help people build and when they get grifed I like to help rebuild. I have mastered setting warps I don't like to pvp people because if I lose my stuff I get sad and when I win I am happy but the other person isn't so no one wins. I like to help people a lot but when it is something bad I wont help. If I get mod I would love to help build the mall with the other mods and si.mods.
Addition information
I am 13 years old. I live in South Africa. My second language is  Afrikaans. I don't speech Afrikaans   fluently.
what I have build
I have built a hotel ,a shop , and at the moment I am building a mod hangout.
why I want to be a mod
I want to be a mod because I can help people and spawn more stuff to build more houses and towns.

i am sorry if it is to short but i am dislekseck

TriickyzTrix

You need more information. Here's a tip. You should write your application in a formula way. That makes it easier to read your application.
Sry.. no support

Isn't the staff section closed?

Michael Bublé

Hi there Jarrod,

Thank you for taking the time to make this application, however moderator applications are currently closed as you would be aware of if you had read this post. Please make sure you read these notices in the future as they will help your application.