News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Expert Gamer Rages Voilently

Started by LeonDaMundt, March 02, 2013, 01:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonDaMundt

I have seen Expert Gamer raging alot, these days. He as also done this with me as we were venturing in Survival he randomly enemied me, and started hitting me as Self Defence, I started hitting him and eventually I killed him (Pvp Master  :P). Anyways, he started swearing alot and accused me of cheating and using "pots".

I have also posted another picture of him swearing in Pvp battle.

Zlexy

i'm sick of seeing these "reports". some people let their anger get the better of them, please stop reporting these as they really mean nothing to me nor to any other staff personally. people swear all the time, its not a crime or is it breaking rules to swear. i dont really think you were truly offended by his comments, if you really really really are offended by anyones comments (usually, only racism/attacking a religion really warrants a perm mute/ban), then sure, report it.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

Quote from: Wanyama on March 02, 2013, 03:52:18 AM
i'm sick of seeing these "reports". some people let their anger get the better of them, please stop reporting these as they really mean nothing to me nor to any other staff personally. people swear all the time, its not a crime or is it breaking rules to swear. i dont really think you were truly offended by his comments, if you really really really are offended by anyones comments (usually, only racism/attacking a religion really warrants a perm mute/ban), then sure, report it.

I think that excessive swearing and spamming should warrant a mute, Especially if it happens on multiple occasions. If any staff ever sees anything like this happen please mute them for several hours.

As for swearing it is NOT allowed on the server, So it should be a muteable offence anyway.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire