News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Mr_Filips Moderator application ! :D (pro) :)

Started by Mr_Filip, March 15, 2013, 12:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Filip

In game name:
Mr_Filip

Activity
I'm not incredibly active on KCv2 just since i haven't got any time to play because school/ training and that stuff but some days / weekends i'm playing up to 7hours each day.

Experience with minecraft/server's
I am very experienced with minecraft and know many things about the game including things other players commonly do not know. I am also very experienced with servers, especially faction servers as I have played on many different ones and I know a lot of the faction commands if not all of them. I have experience being a moderator on another server and being OPed on one.

why would you pick me?:
One reason you may not think I am fit for moderator is my activity level, I admit I am not incredibly active in-game, but let me explain why in a little more detail. Honestly, I don't find pvp, factions, and raiding incredibly fun, well I like it and enjoy doing these things sometimes but I never get deeply involved in it and I spend a lot of my Minecraft time on Kaisecraftv1 because I have to say I kind of prefer the towns, but I am willing to devote a lot of time and work as a staff member since this server most definitely needs more staff. 

What I can offer as a staff member:
Like I said I don't get deeply involved in pvp, raiding, or stuff like that. This can be very helpful as if a staff member was then they could have biased opinions when deciding stuff like when to kick and player. I am also very active on the forums, while there may be many active players in-game, not that many are also very active on the forums. I would always be reasonable and calm when dealing with rule breakers, I would be happy to assist any players that need staff help, and I would devote a lot of time into this.

Additional Information About Me:
I'm 15 years old i like to play games like call of duty - League of legends - Minecraft- and a lot more and i 'm in to this with computers like even understanding it how everything in it works whats the smartest cable management's and much more like that (a bit nerdy) but. Whatever i go to school as a normal teenager (or i think its normal....) and i like to help players in games / irl.. and i think thats the short version of my life ..I
speak both English Swedish and i can write both good. I love to be a part of big community's such as KCv2.

Forums Knowledge:
Like i said i'm in to this with computers and that is including making forums / website so i can the most important things about it like sticky posts locked posts and much more..... and it all is probly because i've had a forum's for like 1-3 years i'm making new once all the time but if it is something new on this one then i  can learn it pretty quick. 

Knowledge: 
Well i know the most things about server plugins and especially World edit, World Guard, Essentials Logblock and PremissionsEX and my reson to that is because i've had or i have my own server (That i don't like as much as KCv2). At Kcv2 do i use World Edit so i can the most commands. 

Commands:

WorldGuard:

/region redefine <id>
/region update <id>
/region move <id>
/region info world_nether forbiddenlands
/region info spawn
/region select spawn
/region list
/region list 3 world_nether 
/region list .spawn
/region teleport #1
/region flag <id> <flag> -w <worldname> [<value>]
/region flag spawn pvp -w duduworld deny
/region flag spawn greeting Welcome to the spawn, %name%!
/region flag spawn farewell
/region setpriority <id> -w <worldname> <priority>
/region priority <id> -w <worldname> <priority>
/region pri <id> -w <worldname> <priority> 
/region setparent <child> <parent>
/region parent <child> <parent>
/region par <child> <parent> 
/region remove <id> -w <worldname>
/region rem <id> -w <worldname>
/region delete <id> -w <worldname>
/region del <id> -w <worldname> 
/region teleport [-s] <id>
/region tp [-s] <id> 

Worldedit:
//wand       
/toggleeditwand       
//sel    <cuboid|extend|poly|ellipsoid|sphere|cyl>    
//desel          
//pos1       
//pos2       
//hpos1       
//hpos2       
//chunk       
//expand    <amount>    
//expand    <amount> <direction>    
//expand    <amount> <reverse-amount> [direction]    
//expand    vert
//contract    <amount>    
//contract    <amount> [direction]    
//contract    <amount> <reverse-amount> [direction]    
//outset    [-hv] <amount>    
//inset    [-hv] <amount>    
//shift    <amount> [direction]    
//size       
//count    <block>    
//distr 

Activity before Kaisecraft:
Well when Kaisecraft wasn't up i did play a small bit on Jessoucraft my rank was : Moderator for a while promoted by: DanTom and i played on other server like Hybirdcraft didn't apply there so my rank was only whatever the first one was called i don't remember because it was a long while ago.

Old Kaisecraft:
On old Kaisecraft i had a very good activity i did play like atleast 5 hours each day and i think i played from 2011 or 2012(don't remember which year it was don't judge) ...February till the server went down 

Activity after Kaisecraft:
When kaisecraft went down i did get a bit sad and did just stop paly minecraft for a while because i tought it was terrible that my only good server was down because i thought it would be forever that made things really difficult so i did decide to try to find another server then i did start play a bit not to much on mdynamics but then i thought to my self that it was the most terrible server EVER not even joking and that is pretty much my activity after kaisecraft.

Reputition:
Well to be honest so i don't really know what my reputition is on KCv2 i think its good but i don't really know i've ended up in trouble once (because of my friend DANG) but i respect all KCv2 players and i hope that they don't think bad about me and ofcourse nobody is perfect. 

Well thank you for reading this i hope its enough :)

i like  PIE and mtv  :D

LeonDaMundt

Support nice and friendly guy known him for a while 8)

-Blarno-

Really nice application.
I know you in a while, you're great guy.
Let's forget about things on stillcraft

~Support

iLiviDzZ

You haven't been active for months now.. No support.

This app looks famililar aswell
poop comes out of my butt

Mr_Filip

Ryan its my own lol ..... i will break your leg in game xD im not even joking! XD btw add me on skype again

i like  PIE and mtv  :D

Michael Bublé

ParagonGX

As Ryan has said, you haven't been on the server for a few months and with your past record isn't that good on many servers. I.e. Misuse of world edit to grief and a negative attitude to the community.