News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Kaise123 MC Client.

Started by catus123, March 16, 2013, 08:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catus123

Hello Kaise123, i am here to post my problem about the Download of the client you have suggested in forums.I have downloaded it in 1.4.6 version and when i start it it says "FML is set up your Minecraft environment" .. When it is completed it shows me the screen of "MOJANG" (regular as the minecraft starts).After "MOJANG" it shows me a black screen and then it doesnt Loading.Please someone help me???I have updated my java...

P.S.:Sorry if bad grammar
Step-By-Step RankUp...

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.

Michael5017

I had the same problem but i can fix it:

Re-download kaise123 mc client
Open it the .rar or .zip file with WinRAR
Then run that .bat program called like this: Crash fix

If that wont work remove your .minecraft folder and then reinstall kaise123 mc client

catus123

Thnx for your help mate.I forgot to say you that 1.5 is working in this client.I just downloaded another minecraft 1.4.6 and it works...Now i will wait untill KCv2 goes 1.5.But thanks anyways ;)
Step-By-Step RankUp...

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.

Michael5017

Quote from: catus123 on March 16, 2013, 08:38:20 PM
Thnx for your help mate.I forgot to say you that 1.5 is working in this client.I just downloaded another minecraft 1.4.6 and it works...Now i will wait untill KCv2 goes 1.5.But thanks anyways ;)

No problem and i cant wait too