News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

applying for moderator

Started by imran, March 14, 2013, 11:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imran

Name:
imran

IGN:
imran12

My Kaisecraft experience:
I've never played the first version of Kaisecraft . I online everyday except when i have exams, with 3 hour of playing.

Activity before Kaisecraft:
I play at spartan server.You may Not Known That server.I was V.I.P at that server :D. First It a Cracked server Than his GF broke his PC :P.Than He change The server To premium.Then I  found Kaisecraft :D

Forums Knowledge:
Like other moderator (error223)
Reputition:
I'm well-known to many players and have never treated anyone wrongly and I have always followed the server rules kind of.

Who am I?
I am From Malaysia.I am a Malay,If people Speak In malay i can speak to them to use Msg.My age is 13.Also I can speak in english too.I play  Gta I,II and III.I am also a fan Of AssassinCreed,I play Warcraft Online,SuddenAttack and other :P.If people Need help just call me :P.

Commands
I have a good knowledge of world Edit, and a basic knowledge of LogBlock.

Thank you for reading my application!

Greetings,

imran12,if you like/hate.If you like i appreciated it :D,if don't :'(

BeastMan1283

Hey Imran, I Really Support Your Application
Wish You Got Accepted!
:)
~Beastman

~Beastman1283
(***TryToKill-?
=DeadOnArrival?
-C4MP34M3-
*-_(K1ND)_-*
=--------------------=

imran

TriickyzTrix

I think you really need more information based on your application if you wan't to be promoted.
My support is neutral, until you write some more info.

Zlexy

OK English but still under the standard, not alot of info either. No support sorry
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

ParagonGX

In this Application for Moderator that you have presented here, there is enough evidence to see that English is not your first language and that the information provided is not enough to gain you the position of Moderator.