News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Application For Moderator v3

Started by ImSwizzzz, March 25, 2013, 01:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImSwizzzz

Name: Joe B.
IGN: ImSwizzzz
State: New York
Time Zone: Eastern
Rank Wanted: Moderator

+Why I Want to Be A Mod

I want to be Moderator because i feel i would supervise KCv2 carefully and serve justice to all hackers and modders who are trying to cheat there way to victory. I love your server but there are some people who need to have a quick chat with the ban hammer. Also, as a staff member supervising the server will be first of course but, making the server look nice by building cool monuments and making the users happy is my second priority. Ive been with the Kaise 123 community since the start and was a protector. My old IGN was Trigga55. I loved your server back then and still do now. Also, please this is mainly for Kaise123 only not any other staff members.

-Swizzzz :)

Smoove

Jizomeo

Quote from: ImSwizzzz on March 25, 2013, 01:40:16 PM
My old IGN was Trigga55.
Wasn't there a IGN called trigga52, he was banned... and I think that's you.

No support until I see more info and skills of WE,WG,CP,Res. And if you were trigga52 you have a worse chance of me supporting.  -No Support

Smoove

Quote from: Jizomeo on March 25, 2013, 02:01:26 PM
Quote from: ImSwizzzz on March 25, 2013, 01:40:16 PM
My old IGN was Trigga55.
Wasn't there a IGN called trigga52, he was banned... and I think that's you.

No support until I see more info and skills of WE,WG,CP,Res. And if you were trigga52 you have a worse chance of me supporting.  -No Support
Well res don't really matter but yes you are lacking information on WE, WG and CoreProtect.
No support from me.

KrayzieTrini

Look at other Accepted staff applications. Follow the template they set, if you don't this app will just get denied.
No Support, needs more info.

http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php/topic,167.0.html

^Follow this template/format to increase your chance of getting accepted.^

ParagonGX

Not enough information in this Application for Moderator and you have a bad record on the server on your previous account.