News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

FuzzyyGames' Application For Moderator

Started by FuzzyyGames, April 18, 2013, 05:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

FuzzyyGames

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on April 18, 2013, 04:29:23 PM
It's not only World Edit and World Guard we need moderators to know, they also need to learn Core Protect and Residence..
There you go :) Posted all of the CoreProtect and Residence commands as well :D

HanSolo

Now is much better, but if you add more info, like more reasons why you want mod, it would be perfect

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

FuzzyyGames

Quote from: HanSolo on April 18, 2013, 06:03:03 PM
Now is much better, but if you add more info, like more reasons why you want mod, it would be perfect
Thanks for the feedback man! I will get to work on it so keep your eye on it cause I will respond when I am done :D

FuzzyyGames

Quote from: HanSolo on April 18, 2013, 06:03:03 PM
Ok I added more information in the "Why I Would Like this Rank" section of my application like you said. Hope you like it :D

HanSolo

Your app is now very good, it is grammatically correct and you are very nice and experienced player

-Big support

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

FuzzyyGames

Quote from: HanSolo on April 18, 2013, 06:30:48 PM
Your app is now very good, it is grammatically correct and you are very nice and experienced player

-Big support
Thanks man :D I worked hard on this app and glad to see the support.
Glad you like it :D

Kaise123

Support from me, Although only just. I can see that you are mature and have the potential to be a good moderator however I'm not entirely convinced about your reasoning behind wanting to be a mod. You talk a lot more about your town then you do anything else in that area. Also, You keep pestering us to look at your application which shows that you are somewhat impatient. I can personally say that I look at EVERY post on the forums so I would be bound to look at it eventually, And I think that most of the other staff read most posts aswell.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

FuzzyyGames

Quote from: Kaise123 on April 18, 2013, 06:41:24 PM
Support from me, Although only just. I can see that you are mature and have the potential to be a good moderator however I'm not entirely convinced about your reasoning behind wanting to be a mod. You talk a lot more about your town then you do anything else in that area. Also, You keep pestering us to look at your application which shows that you are somewhat impatient. I can personally say that I look at EVERY post on the forums so I would be bound to look at it eventually, And I think that most of the other staff read most posts aswell.
Oh I do read as much as I can on the forums everyday. It is a great place to see what people need help with. And this is not just for my town, it is mainly for the other players' in game experience and making THEM happy :)

Kaise123

Quote from: FuzzyyGames on April 18, 2013, 06:47:08 PM
Oh I do read as much as I can on the forums everyday. It is a great place to see what people need help with. And this is not just for my town, it is mainly for the other players' in game experience and making THEM happy :)

What I meant is that it's a little annoying to pester staff members to read your application, And that we check the forums anyway so there is no need to do so.

FuzzyyGames

Quote from: Kaise123 on April 18, 2013, 07:00:06 PM

What I meant is that it's a little annoying to pester staff members to read your application, And that we check the forums anyway so there is no need to do so.
Ok sorry. I wil not pester staff again I was just excited and really wanted people to see my app. I will be sure to not let it happen again :-)

Kaise123

Quote from: FuzzyyGames on April 18, 2013, 07:07:34 PM
Quote from: Kaise123 on April 18, 2013, 07:00:06 PM

Ok sorry. I wil not pester staff again I was just excited and really wanted people to see my app. I will be sure to not let it happen again :-)

I understand. It's just a little annoying. You just need to be patient and wait for everyone to see it, as they will.

iLiviDzZ

Although you have posted the commands, i'm sure it's about more than posting it. You would have to learn all of the commands you have posted on the application
poop comes out of my butt

FuzzyyGames

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on April 18, 2013, 09:45:32 PM
Although you have posted the commands, i'm sure it's about more than posting it. You would have to learn all of the commands you have posted on the application
I do know every single command that I posted

TriickyzTrix

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on April 18, 2013, 07:13:04 AM
Nice application. But you are constantly rude in-game, i first login and see you call someone a bitch.. That's not appropriate and that would have to change when becoming a moderator.

I don't feel you are ready for the change..

No support

As Ryan said, you're sometimes being rude and you called someone a "bitch" or whatever, that doesnt make you a good mod.

- No support, Im so sorry