News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

The God Survival

Started by LeonDaMundt, April 18, 2013, 10:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonDaMundt

We've raided LukinhasBR's fac. But to our surprise, he killed me in 1 hit. x_x was sneaking behind him and he hit him multiple times with his bow and sword. Eventually, he died, and what we saw was really surprising. He had god leggings and boots, which clarified why it was so hard of him to kill us. I made this report as late as possible so he dosen't come and kill me. I still have his god items, and I'll be obliged to give them to you.

scottymac223

I told smooves that x_x had god items but he didnt believe me and i had no proof, good you have proof though :D

Hij

Quote from: scottymac223 on April 19, 2013, 02:31:33 AM
I told smooves that x_x had god items but he didnt believe me and i had no proof, good you have proof though :D

Scotty, he said that Lukinhas had god items, not x_x. Could you at least provide a picture as to the god items described?

scottymac223

I cant because what happened was i raided a faction base and found the god armor in catus123's chest, so i picked it up then x_x attacked me and took it from me

LeonDaMundt

More people caught with god armour.

I started saying I got the best armour, as I was thinking that Dj, may have god armour as she said it before. But I failed to take a screenshot. But, people said that they had god armour in survival:

Dj_Mellody

And when I said screenshots taken, they did the usual jk jk I was lying. Here is the proof:

Hij

Quote from: scottymac223 on April 19, 2013, 10:33:24 PM
I cant because what happened was i raided a faction base and found the god armor in catus123's chest, so i picked it up then x_x attacked me and took it from me
Lol, I was talking to Leon. That armour was taken care of by Smooves, if I do remember.

Anyways, still being investigated as I do not have solid evidence it was Lukinhas that had god armour.

-Blarno-

Well, I do know that lukin had god bow because i personally saw it.
x_x killed him and took the bow, few minutes later i saw him throwing it in lava by the survival spawn.
I don't know about the armor but I know that he had god bow.

-Blarno

LeonDaMundt

I'm pretty sure that lukinhas, had god items as killing someone with 1 hit with protection I armour is merely impossible. Also, his sword knocked be back a lot and also damaged my armour more than usual.

HanSolo

Yes that might be true, but there is no actual proof

Signature by: TriickyzTrix