News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

LeonMundt (Gunner) Application For Moderator

Started by LeonDaMundt, April 21, 2013, 10:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonDaMundt

Name
Saad

In Game Name
LeonMundt, although my previous account's name was Gunner.

12, although I do know that this will ruin my chances, I can guarantee that I'm unlike other immature 12-year-olds and try to act very maturely and try to be as helpful and also try to be resistant to any trolls/puns/teasing which everyone should be used to. I would like to request everyone to not look at this application or myself by my or it's age but by it's content/personality and capabilities.

[bCountry][/b]
Pakistan

Current Residence
Saudi Arabia

Current Rank
Elite

Languages

Urdu: Fluent
English: Fluent
Arabic: Fluent, this is the language that some people speak on the server that most other moderators don't know.

Why I want to become moderator
The reason I have chosen to apply for this challenging rank is to help people by protecting their builds, seeing who griefed their town, etc etc.Additionally, it has come into my sight, that people have started spamming and/or using abusive and foul language, it is my severe wish to be able to stop these occurrences especially in my time-zone, and to make Kaise123 a much more safe and better place, free from this nonsense. Also, I also would love to handle this prestigious rank because it helps myself to improve my way of communicating with people, and to know a lot more of people.

Previous Knowledge
I have been a moderator and a host in many games of varied genres, Such as: I have been a notable host of COD4 (Call of Duty 4), Swat4 and also Terraria, but when I heard of Kaise123 I stopped playing all these games and devoted myself to Kaisecraft. Moreover, I have also hosted my own Minecraft server for a limited amount of time, but due to some issues it is mainly used myself for testing Logblock WorldEdit and CoreProtect for practicing and improving my skills. Also, I have been an Admin in a notable  server called Airport  Wars, which is a server for a client called SA-MP (Gta SanAndreas Multiplayer)

I have also been programming a lot, using Microsoft Visual Basic. Till now, I have not made very advanced programs but I'm certainly sure that, if given the time, I may make a lot more advanced programs.

Forums Knowledge
I have studied BBCode well, and I must say, I'm pretty good at it, in basic commands. Such as; Spoiers, pasting links, moving pages, locking topics, removing topics, forum administrating and these types of jobs. I would also like to state that; I have been a forums moderator/administrator in the old Airport Wards server, I have previously mentioned. That forums had a much-larger user-base than Kaise123 as it laster for more than one and a half years.

How I Have Helped
I have helped a lot of people in this server, Although it will be literally impossible to state each and every one but Neverthless, these are some of the few things I have done. I have built houses and have also helped others in making huge builds, and making them a less of a challenge for the original builder. Aside from building, I have also helped people, not even considering their ranks.

I've also tried helping others in selling items to them, if they can't find it in the mall (which is a rare ocassion) but sometimes, it must be done.

Who Have I Met

To show that I know the server, here is a list of people of whom I have met over the times.
[spoiler]LightAndy
Cristinasama
Zlexy
Blarno
iTroll
CrimsonTornando (Red)
Beast
Kaise123
SkyraBlue
Gman
BenjaHack
UltraMiner
Mr.Flip
x_x
Osama
Hamza
Random_Hero
Kckilla
Smooves
HanSolo
BlueCop
Baroompsycho
Shakira123456
SkyraBlue
Hijana
Dj_Mellody
Catus123
iNoobish
Scottymac
Noxius
Jason
[/spoiler]

I am very sorry, if I have forgotten anyone's name.

Moderating Knowledge

After joining this server, I realized that I really need to learn Residence, and I can say I did pretty well in learning the commands and how to use the. Furthermore, I started practicing World Edit in single player and I enjoyed it, and learnt a lot more about it and tried to remember it's commands. Then, I started learning World Guard for my server and it too, went pretty well and now I know most of my commands, although I did learn many more plugins such as LogBlock but these are not necessary for the server, so I won't talk about them. Also, I have started learning CoreProtect, although I am starting to know much of the commands, but there is still somewhat left from me to learn. I am very keen to use these plugins to my advantage in becoming a moderator.

As I previously stated, I'm pretty good in Logblock Residence and World Edit, but I still know some of the basics in CoreProtect, but I'm really looking forward to learning more.

This is my knowledge in:

WorldEdit
[spoiler]//wand -Gives you a tool in which you can use World Edit.
//set - Set's a block or a huge amount of them.
//undo - Undo your actions.
//redo - Redo your last action.
//replace -Replace blocks.
//copy - Copy a build/blocks
//paste - Paste the blocks.
//sphere -Make a circle.
//hsphere- Make a hollow circle.
//pyramid - Create a pyramid
//hpyramid - Create a hollow pyramid
/remove above - Remove blocks above your head
/remove below - Remove blocks below you
//ex - Extinguish fires
/butcher - Kill nearby mobs.
//walls -Make walls.
//stack.
[/spoiler]

World Guard Commands I know:

[spoiler]
/expand
/region
/slay
/butcher
/region tp
/region del
/region parent
/region update
/region list
/region flag
/region claim
/region select
/god
/heal
[/spoiler]

Core Protect:

/co inspect
/co lookup
//co purge
/co rollback
//co restore

Residence

[spoiler]You need a wooden shovel lol.
/res expand 255
/res create
/res protect
/res pset
/res flag
/res defauly
/res tp
/res limits
/res area list
/res area install
/res give
/res message
/res renamearea
/res seubzone
/res give
/res select vert
/res select expand
/res select chunk[/spoiler]

Reputition
Can't say much here, that's for others to decide. But I'm pretty sure I'm well-known by everyone either good or bad. But I'm sure that I never show-off in anything rank etc etc. I love giving a helping hand to anyone!

Activeness

Normal Time In Normal Days (Saturday,Sunday,Monday Tuesday) 2-3 hours.

Weekends (Wednesday Thursday Friday) 3-4 Hours Or Two Times.

I also login on MC Chat pretty often on my mobile.

Language
As I have mentioned before, English is not my first language but have gained excellence in it. I have a fluent speech and vast vocabulary. I am very fluent in English, seeing my English grades I normally get A+'s and also please note that my exams follow Cambridge which are one of the hardest exams ever.

How I've Changed
I know, that this is the third time I'm applying for moderator. How I've changed? Well, I've tried to be more patient in-game and try to be very mature and not to be the bossy guy. I've also stopped "swaying" moderators and they all are my friends, and I talk to them like normal people. I've also told. that I give respect to each rank.

Past Convictions
Out of all these topics, this is the hardest for me.

I have been convicted one time for griefing accidentaly, and it was a temporary ban for about 5 days.

Here is my explanation:

Although I don't know why you said me to reply on this post, I'll atleast try to clear my image and I'm not asking for a un-ban appeal or any thing like that.

I know I did place lava as he was supposedly my friend and I was just joking, I didn't really mean to grief anything. Anyways, I was fixing all the things by placing dirt to cover the lava and obsidian to separate the lava into two sections so they can be easily removed, but what happened was as you read earlier in a post done by SkyraBlue, it was raining here in Saudi Arabia although it wasn't raining exactly here all the lines are connected to each other and internet/radiowave failiures happen very often here, so as I said, I was fixing the lava and I was pretty much doing it well untill suddenly I forgot a spot and the lava started spreading to the nearest hole (Minecraft Phsyics). So, I tried to stop it but suddenly my Internet was gone as it was a little bit shaky previously. So, it didn't come back for a long time as it was still raining and the lines were yet to be fixed. So, when I joined I saw that I was banned.

This is my explanation of whatever happened.

Commands I used:

//replace lava air Somewhat worked but I missed a spot in which the lava started flowing.

//undo Didn't work as the lava had been already spread from one are to the other and cleared some of it.

I'm very sorry, MrTroll.

PS: I've also explained this before.

Reason For Application
I know I've been banned, I apologize but before anyone goes ahead and denies me, I've got one thing to say: If I didn't really like helping people, I could've just stayed Elite as it is pretty much a jr.mod. and I'm also aware, that if I don't help people and also don't stop what is wrong I'll be demoted.
Another reason is that there is "no" Moderator in my Timezone and also this can be an advantage for me and the server as many people are logged on that time. I really like helping people but I mostly can't, as I don't have World Guard to protect their builds neither Core Protect to see who griefed them.

About Myself
I am 12 years old and belong to a normal/high class family. My family consists of three members (including myself) who are:
My father
My Mother
And myself.

I really like tweaking around with computers, and I also love trouble shooting problems (which are mainly caused by me) and oftenly I trouble shoot my friend's computer too. I have many hobbies, and I'm very good in studying and always score well in the class. I have a very balanced routine so, I normally do everything in the exact same time everyday. I really like reading playing cricked or just playing Minecraft which is one of my favorite hobbies . As I have so many. This is all I can say about myself.

Conclusion
This is all what I have to offer, I've answered everything truthfully and swear that if I become mod, I will not fail to do my duties.
Thank you very much for reading this app, and I hope you Support or -1 me wisely.

Also note that, the mistakes (spellings grammer etc) are not my foolishness, but are just typing errors occured by me.

Sincerely,
LeonMundt (Gunner)

HanSolo

That grief can be overlooked and you are very mature, despite your age. You have knowledge and reputation. You are not bossy anymore.

-Big Support

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

scottymac223

Good application, But you have been banned before and you always get involved in stuff for no reason and it drives me mad.

No support

DEADShotMartini

I agree with scotty, you tend to overreact sometimes and have griefed/was banned

No support.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: HanSolo on April 21, 2013, 10:53:15 PM
That grief can be overlooked and you are very mature, despite your age. You have knowledge and reputation. You are not bossy anymore.

-Big Support
Thank you very much.

Quote from: scottymac223 on April 21, 2013, 10:54:15 PM
Good application  ;D But seeing as you have been banned AND you tend to always get involved in things that you don't need to, no support from le scott.
Thanks for saying it's a nice application  :), I'll try to improve myself! Thanks for the notice ^_^

Garen

I know Leonmundt, and he is very mature(I honestly had no idea he was 12 until now), and he is always helpful, even outside the server!

~Big Support~

jason87047

D: i cant believe you forgot my name in the list!!! :P but anyway very good application and i see you online all the time and with a good attitude most of the time. Although the fact that you have griefed and can overact on little things made me sway on my opinion never the less
Support

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: jason87047 on April 22, 2013, 12:55:49 AM
D: i cant believe you forgot my name in the list!!! :P but anyway very good application and i see you online all the time and with a good attitude most of the time. Although the fact that you have griefed and can overact on little things made me sway on my opinion never the less
Support
Haha! I have amended my mistake, sorry for forgetting you   :-[

Zlexy

A very good application. Forgetting about the ban and everything then sure its worthy of acceptance, however. You have a nice personality, and despite being mature and all that stuff, in competition with other people you can become extremely big headed and you try to show off your rank (so the bit saying you dont show off your rank is a lie). We appreciate people who help us but really, we dont want you to help moderators unless you are one because you complicate the situation and become annoying and you proved that to every mod.

I'm undecided.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Zlexy on April 22, 2013, 01:02:07 AM
A very good application. Forgetting about the ban and everything then sure its worthy of acceptance, however. You have a nice personality, and despite being mature and all that stuff, in competition with other people you can become extremely big headed and you try to show off your rank (so the bit saying you dont show off your rank is a lie). We appreciate people who help us but really, we dont want you to help moderators unless you are one because you complicate the situation and become annoying and you proved that to every mod.

I'm undecided.
Thank you for saying that, I'm really taking note of everything and trying to improve myself, and even if I'm denied, I'll be happy to know that I'm improving myself. and I'll keep helping as an Elite.

Zlexy

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on April 22, 2013, 01:04:21 AM
and I'll keep helping as an Elite.

That's what im talking about. The "constant helping" attitude is so annoying that it drives me up the walls. And this is why you have been denied in the past
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Zlexy on April 22, 2013, 01:09:50 AM
Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on April 22, 2013, 01:04:21 AM
and I'll keep helping as an Elite.

That's what im talking about. The "constant helping" attitude is so annoying that it drives me up the walls. And this is why you have been denied in the past
Oh, ok if I get denied just stay as an Elite, and I'll try not to be the annoying helper.

Thanks for the tip  ;D

David

I give support! but you said you never met me :I

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: David on April 22, 2013, 01:30:20 AM
I give support! but you said you never met me :I
Thanks for the support! I keep forgetting names. I apologize :I

iLiviDzZ

Well, Leon i feel you aren't ready for this rank because i agree with zlexy you do try to show off your rank to every person you see. Furthermore, i feel that you won't change if you would become moderator although you are only 11 or whatever i can understand you don't know how to change. But you did greif and have become the most (personally) annoying person on the server with your "loving helper" prefixes and such.

No support for those reasons

p.s. you talk about your not foolishness and you don't even know how to spell grammar..
poop comes out of my butt