News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Builder's Application

Started by Stephen, May 14, 2013, 04:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen

Hello moderators!
IGN Name:Stephen
Mcstats: 276

Hello! I am citizen for almost 3 weeks and I am playing in this server for almost 7 months. Now I am applying as Builder in Kaise server because of the following reason: First, I need to spawn more things like wool, iron, etc. because I'm planning to create a town. Second, I need also to set a warp for the town that I will establish. Third, I helped many people to create their own houses and i helped them from their problem. I met also many people here like vinemat which support me very much. LED3rP and who, they are my bestfriends. Jedwere who is the owner of my faction. Then last, I am loyal to my faction. I help my faction according to what they need. Thanks and more power to Kaise server.

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

Stephen

More screenshots:

~VIPER~

This is very good application. And just for your better knowdlege and help Builders can't set warp. Good luck!!
KCv2 Moderator

Stephen

Thanks Viper1302 for support. Just to inform that builders are allowed to set warp right?

~VIPER~

Quote from: Stephen on May 14, 2013, 04:53:26 AM
Thanks Viper1302 for support. Just to inform that builders are allowed to set warp right?
No problem :) As I said Builders can't set warp. You can set warp if you are Engineer or higher rank.
KCv2 Moderator

Stephen

Quote from: VIPER1302 on May 14, 2013, 05:01:01 AM
Quote from: Stephen on May 14, 2013, 04:53:26 AM
No problem :) As I said Builders can't set warp. You can set warp if you are Engineer or higher rank.
ok then . sorry for wrong information.

TriickyzTrix

Seems good enough, Accepted.