News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Stephen moderator application!

Started by Stephen, May 17, 2013, 07:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen

Name: Earl Stephen Ko

IGN: Stephen

Activity: I played on this server for about half a year. I was guest for almost 5 months because I can't open my forum's account. With the help of Kaise himself, now I can used my account and become Citizen. After 3 weeks, I apply as Builder.

Activity before Kaisecraft: Iplayed on Mdynamics for about one month before I played on KCv2

Old Kaisecraft: I didn't join old kaisecraft because when I join here, it was already KCv2.

Knowledge: This is my first time if I'm luckily to be a moderator. I am studying a lot of commands like WorldEdit, Residence, Core Protect, etc. When I can open my account in forum, I become active to a lot of things like posting applications, I also reply on something and I can know how to lock and create topics.

WorldEdit Commands:
[spoiler]//limit
//undo
//redo
//clearhistory
//wand
/sel
//dsel
//pos1
//pos2
//expand
//set[/spoiler]
Residence:
[spoiler]/res
/res select 255
/res remove
/protect[/spoiler]
Worldguard Commands:
[spoiler]/god
/ungod
/heal
/slay
/stack
/stopfire
/allowfire[/spoiler]
Core Protect:
[spoiler]/co help
/co inspect
/co rollback u:<user> t:<time> b:<blocks> e:<exclude> r:<radius>
/co restore u:<user> t:<time> b:<blocks> e:<exclude> r:<radius>
/co purge <months>
[/spoiler]
Reputation: Well I am very respectful person, I am happy that I find this server because this is amazing. I help many players and I have positive outlook on my doings anytime. In my faction, I was very loyal and I'm making my faction stronger, and Jedwere knows that. I didn't do any illegal on this server.

Additional Information: I am 15 from the Philippines. Many players in this server are come from the Philippines and they will become proud if they will have Pilipino moderator on this server. I can speak English fluently because this is my second language also in my country.

Why should I become a moderator: First of all, I want to help more people. I am very happy when I am helping someone. Second, I spent a long time playing minecraft but mostly moderators are offline and many players need help. As all we know, being moderator is hard task because mods are to many works.

My experience in this server: I just can say, "Amazing!", This server is amazing, I was amazed because this server is well organized. I am proud that I become Builder here. All players are great. They have a lot of hospitality.

Players I met:
who
wiigor
cyber
jedwere
kaise
vinemat
chet
triickytrix
mastergamer
skyrablue
raperv26
Hij
and many more....

Thanks for reading this! More power on Kaise123 server!

Sincerly yours,
Stephen

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

Hij

The app is small. You might wanna think of some new things to type down that will sway our opinions, because small apps like this don't necessarily work. Also, on the people you've met area, try to turn away from posting them in a list like format. It is a bit neater, but with commas or semicolons separating them makes it better (as the list format only makes your application look bigger, and we really don't want it to LOOK bigger, we need it to include as much information as possible to BE bigger.

Stephen

Quote from: ~[{( Hij )}]~ on May 17, 2013, 07:37:49 AM
The app is small. You might wanna think of some new things to type down that will sway our opinions, because small apps like this don't necessarily work. Also, on the people you've met area, try to turn away from posting them in a list like format. It is a bit neater, but with commas or semicolons separating them makes it better (as the list format only makes your application look bigger, and we really don't want it to LOOK bigger, we need it to include as much information as possible to BE bigger.
Sorry if I put  players I met. I will modify my application for mor information about the topic.

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

ParagonGX

There isn't enough information in this Application for Moderator. I personally don't see you being mature enough as a Moderator, especially when it comes to posting on the forums. You've now been warned about spamming posts on the forums, you'll be muted next if it's seen again.