News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Application for Builder

Started by zenit, May 23, 2013, 07:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenit

my IGN is zenit and i played on the server for 3 months and a half. I want to be a builder cause I want to spawn more items and i would like to help more people on the server. My mcMMO is 1055 and i'm working a lot more by helping people in there town or making houses and things. I like to build redstone things, pixel art, and other stuff. The reason i want to be builder is because 1: i would like to spawn more items 2: help with my friend's town and fix my town 3: make more buildings 4:and try to apply for engineer. I'm working on a shop right now and i would like to spawn more items, so i can put more in stock for the shop. I would like to help kiza and anonymous on the town that they are working on with the items that i can spawn if get to be builder.

TriickyzTrix

Try to provide why you want the Builder title.

ParagonGX

Quote from: TriickyzTrix on May 23, 2013, 03:11:09 PM
Try to provide why you want the Builder title.

In addition to that. Please provide more information, it's currently lacking a lot.

BL1TZ

I think he should get it now he gave a reason why and I like it.

Sheldon: Why are you crying?
Penny: Because I'm stupid!
Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

TriickyzTrix

dude, may I ask you why you have to reply this application?
We don't need your comments we will decide it, not you.

ParagonGX

There hasn't been a reply within 5 days.