News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Fairness?

Started by Bunni4Life, June 01, 2013, 03:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunni4Life

Has anyone else seen favoritism towards certain players by mobs and up?
Ruling all is just the start. >:3

Zlexy

There is no 'intended' favoritism of players. However it is a natural human thing that people who are nicer to you, you tend to be nicer back to them. So when people annoy a certain mod, it is quite hard to be nice to them
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

I agree with Zlexy, While we do not intend to discriminate or treat certain people differently, It is difficult to eliminate bias altogether as certain player's behaviour towards staff will result in an opinion being formed.

If you have a real problem with any particular staff member who you think is being unfair, Please message any of us admins (Email is probably the best way) and we'll do our best to sort it.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Bunni4Life

Well it's like someone did something that they should have been banned for and was given warnings multiple times and still wasn't banned.

Kaise123

Quote from: Bunni4Life on June 02, 2013, 11:56:47 AM
Well it's like someone did something that they should have been banned for and was given warnings multiple times and still wasn't banned.

It depends on what they did afterwards. If someone does something they know was wrong and comes clean about it, And maturely approaches a staff member to talk about it, We may lower their ban. If someone is banned and then complains and posts and nags staff members, They will remain banned.

It's all about people's attitude. If they can be mature and accept what they have done wrong, Then that is recognised.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Bunni4Life

They did it and admitted but did it again and again. Even with warnings. And they were never punished.

Smoove

Quote from: Bunni4Life on June 03, 2013, 04:10:30 AM
They did it and admitted but did it again and again. Even with warnings. And they were never punished.
May i ask who "They" is?

Bunni4Life

I would like to keep "They" as "They" because this thread is just asking if people notice favoritism or unfairness not a ban report.

bdon1717

NicRay

I don't understand >.<
I have a new skin :)

Bunni4Life

Just lock this tread. This server seriously needs to have a better description on what is allowed and not.

iLiviDzZ

Sorry, i didn't understand what you just said.

Just for clarification, what did you mean about "Description about what is aloud"
poop comes out of my butt