News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

New Ideas For Engineer Rank

Started by Kempis, June 05, 2013, 07:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~VIPER~

KCv2 Moderator

scottymac223

I really dont think it is confusing because they have a bright prefix which says [Engineer] making it near impossible to get confused.

Hij

Quote from: oOScottyOo on June 08, 2013, 09:07:10 AM
I really dont think it is confusing because they have a bright prefix which says [Engineer] making it near impossible to get confused.

You also have to remember that there are lower IQ's playing on the server, along with foreigners (Not being a stereotype, but foreigners can't seem to grasp the concept of a rank very well). You may realise that it says Engineer, but to other people it's non-existent.

Kempis

Quote from: VIPER1302 on June 07, 2013, 11:46:12 PM
Ranemist Engineers wont get new nick color.
Now this getting getting mixed up.
ParagonGX and Kaise123 both didn't say anything about not changing the nick of engineers.
If they did, then this topic would've been locked, so the staff are obviously still thinking about this decision.

Kaise123

Ok, I think this is fine. Engineers may now have a nickname assigned to them by Staff, with the same guidelines as apply to VIP+'s. However, Engineers may only get one nickname (Once it's set and coloured, They may not change it again) unless there is some critical reason for it to be changed.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Kempis

Quote from: Kaise123 on June 08, 2013, 07:34:55 PM
Ok, I think this is fine. Engineers may now have a nickname assigned to them by Staff, with the same guidelines as apply to VIP+'s. However, Engineers may only get one nickname (Once it's set and coloured, They may not change it again) unless there is some critical reason for it to be changed.
Thank you kaise.
So would engineers ask any mod+ for a change of nick?

PS: I just got my rank a few days ago, am I still allowed to change?

Kaise123

Quote from: Ranemist on June 08, 2013, 08:38:25 PM
Thank you kaise.

Ask any Sr. Mod +, And yes you can change at any time however you can only do it once so choose wisely.

Kempis

Quote from: Kaise123 on June 08, 2013, 09:10:13 PM
Thank you kaise.

Ask any Sr. Mod +, And yes you can change at any time however you can only do it once so choose wisely.

I know u probably already made your decision but isn't it a bit harsh how we can only change it once? I mean, I understand how it's an unpaid rank and all, but, well... I've got just 1 last question: can we only change our nicks once and be allowed to change the colour each month if we want?

Kaise123

Quote from: Ranemist on June 08, 2013, 09:24:53 PM
Thank you kaise.

I know u probably already made your decision but isn't it a bit harsh how we can only change it once? I mean, I understand how it's an unpaid rank and all, but, well... I've got just 1 last question: can we only change our nicks once and be allowed to change the colour each month if we want?

No. I thought about this and decided that once only would be the only practical solution, as there is no easy way to determine when/how many times a nickname had been changed.

Kempis

Quote from: Kaise123 on June 08, 2013, 09:49:33 PM
Quote from: Ranemist on June 08, 2013, 09:24:53 PM
Thank you kaise.

No. I thought about this and decided that once only would be the only practical solution, as there is no easy way to determine when/how many times a nickname had been changed.
Alright, at least I still have something to look forward too - getting a cool new nick - I'm deciding what colors right now lol :P

How does this look?
HunterBonx
Hunter
[color
&6tt