News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

help

Started by bdon1717, June 08, 2013, 11:21:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bdon1717

look i am not a liar i got banned bcas of my brother now look if you track the ip you will see bayo logged into bayo5000x not me

Hij

I'd hate to break it to you, but you're going to be permanently IP banned unless Zlexy changes his mind (which I doubt he will).

What you don't understand is that this is an IP ban, not an account ban. He was IP banned because of trying to log into Zlexy's account, and you just happened to be on the IP itself. The simple rule is that, no matter the circumstance, whoever is on the IP is banned along with the IP until further notice by another admin to prevent bypassing or to prevent the action from ever happening again. What you're doing here on the forums is not helping you whatsoever; as a matter of fact, it is lessening your capability of being unbanned (and also the possibility of being muted). The topic you keep bringing up for your appeal is that your brother logged into his account instead of your account, but in all fairness an IP ban is an IP ban.

Locked until further notice.