News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

confession

Started by bayo5000x, June 09, 2013, 01:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayo5000x

i did try to log into zlexys account i wanted to help my friend but i think its unfair that i got bdon17 banned so i f anything just per,m ban me because its my fault hes banned and to whome ever looks at this just no it was me who did it

raperv26

bayo5000x

i dont care i did that stuff and i am taking responcibility 4 my actions and will stand my ground to say srry to my brother and to zlexy

Zlexy

Nah i will not be unbanning the IP or any of your accounts. The two of you combined have broken the following rules;

Griefing (multiple times)
Attempting to steal accounts
Bypassing bans and mutes
Abusing me through the IM on forums

You will NOT be unbanned by me atleast, these offences are very serious and your story does not warrant forgiveness.

Though, thank you for confessing to your offences, it was mature of you.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

bdon1717

bye every1 see u never bye kcv2

Exi

Conslusion: You will both stay banned. You reap what you sow.

-Locked.