News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I Got Banned

Started by xWundawafflex, November 09, 2012, 04:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xWundawafflex

I Got banned for 1 month, but HecticPotato Griefed a town (with Me) and he got banned for 3 days and i got banned for 1 month. I Just Believe this is Unfair! :/

ParagonGX

Which staff member banned you? I'll have a talk with him/her.

Diion

i cam assure that it was not me who had banned him o.o

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

ParagonGX

Seems like Kai has banned him.

xWundawafflex

Sab (i was also being honest

Kaise123

It was me, And your lucky you didn't get a permanent ban. Hectic should also be banned for 30 days.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

HecticPotato9

Quote from: Kaise123 on November 09, 2012, 10:26:06 PM
It was me, And your lucky you didn't get a permanent ban. Hectic should also be banned for 30 days.
Why? I talked with Diion_Beyer (The One That Owned The Town) and he accepted my apology. I have also talked with itroll and he told me to apply for an unban but i dont know where to do it? I actually didnt grief that much. Some was already griefed when we got there. It was a stupid motive that started me doing it but it isnt an occasional thing for me. I Have Already apologised to a lot of people on forums and skype. All i did was break like 10 iron blocks and place 2 signs :/ ??? I dont honestly think this is worth a 30 day ban. Then again i dont own the server.

Is there i way i could apply for unban instead of waiting until christmas for when i can play again.

I just dont think its  that fair having a 3 day ban then all of a sudden another 30 day ban? Sorry...It is not a normal thing for me. Normally i help people, make friends and just chat to people.

If i could get some support to be unbanned that would be nice

ParagonGX

It's good that you have said that you were involved in the griefing, but even with that it results in consequences. The owner of the server has spoken and it was his decision to ban you for 30 days. But tbh I must agree with you on being able to make a ban appeal, probably in the near future there will be a sub-topic in applications for ban appeals.

Diion

hehe... although i had personally accepted you apology, i cannot speak for the owners of ButterTown; Mrfajitas and MrKool_Beanz. they had for weeks worked silently, and gradually accumulated items and abilities to construct their town. Although the town was, thanks to iTroll, rolled back, i am very certain that the moment they had seen that most of the work had been destroyed, they may have been very hurt nonetheless.

i do agree with one of your statements however,
it is indeed kaise123's decision, and it would seem as if kaise123 had already made his decision, however, aside from this not at all unusual set of mostly intriguing circumstances, if it was only your account that temporarily banned, could you not merely create a new account and wait out the remainder of you sentence? ;D

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

HecticPotato9

Quote from: Diion_Beyer on November 10, 2012, 11:13:45 AM
hehe... although i had personally accepted you apology, i cannot speak for the owners of ButterTown; Mrfajitas and MrKool_Beanz. they had for weeks worked silently, and gradually accumulated items and abilities to construct their town. Although the town was, thanks to iTroll, rolled back, i am very certain that the moment they had seen that most of the work had been destroyed, they may have been very hurt nonetheless.

i do agree with one of your statements however,
it is indeed kaise123's decision, and it would seem as if kaise123 had already made his decision, however, aside from this not at all unusual set of mostly intriguing circumstances, if it was only your account that temporarily banned, could you not merely create a new account and wait out the remainder of you sentence? ;D
I will just agree to that but im not sure anymore if he had ip banned me...proberly not a good idea to mention that. Now i will be more active on the forums at least

HecticPotato9

May i ask though. Why did we get a 30 day ban when i have been checking that everyone else gets 12hr or at the most 2 days?!?! They did the exact same as us. They griefed houses, we griefed a small part (like 10 blocks) of a pathway.?!?! do you like hate us. Does kaise hate me?

ParagonGX

Quote from: HecticPotato9 on November 10, 2012, 08:48:50 PM
May i ask though. Why did we get a 30 day ban when i have been checking that everyone else gets 12hr or at the most 2 days?!?! They did the exact same as us. They griefed houses, we griefed a small part (like 10 blocks) of a pathway.?!?! do you like hate us. Does kaise hate me?
Well idk about that, but people who did grief entire houses should've been permanently banned.

Kaise123

I have lifted the 30 day ban. Sorry, It was a bit harsh
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire