News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

unban

Started by bdon1717, June 24, 2013, 05:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bdon1717

can i be unbanned  this is the only server i actually enjoyed and gained so much on the others r crappy butk but i wamnt kaises back i dont promiss but swear there will be no more problems with me  so if you can read wat i have spoken today and keep it in your mind

bdon1717

so many veiws but no replies :(

Michael5017

A ban is a ban, no unbans (Well, maybe it does)

bdon1717

but it was my  brother not ME!?!?!?! and i have proof of it i got a pic of him as proof and he conffessed that he did it so now what u ask for proof ill post it

NicRay

A quote from Zlexy:
QuoteIt only takes 1 bad apple to ruin the whole batch

+ur brother should be responsible for his actions also the staff have no way of knowin if he is bypassin his ban cause u 2 have the same ip!
I have a new skin :)

bdon1717

but i have proof this is us a few years back

thats my proof that i have a brother and it is true

bayo5000x

i confess to attempting to hack into zlexys accout and calling him a 22 year old prostittute  so if you guys will keep me perm banned and unban bdon17s account that would please me but i will not promise but swear i will not attempt to hack into anyones account or use profane language in chat. i tried to hack into zlexys account because someone  was greifing my friends house. i am truthly & deeply sorry

My Shoe Wanker

Quote from: bayo5000x on July 01, 2013, 08:33:55 AM
i confess to attempting to hack into zlexys accout and calling him a 22 year old prostittute  so if you guys will keep me perm banned and unban bdon17s account that would please me but i will not promise but swear i will not attempt to hack into anyones account or use profane language in chat. i tried to hack into zlexys account because someone  was greifing my friends house. i am truthly & deeply sorry
First Statement: You 2 are both very young.
Seconds Statement: Now I kinda feel sorry for everyone that they banned a kid.
Third Statement: As Bdon's brother is younger than him, it is definitely more likely that he is more immature even though they both are.

bdon1717

but also that pic was taken 4 years ago but he has gotten worse non stop swearing and immaturity but he also wont change no matter what after the ban he got better but still he was the one who got me banned

Smoove

Quote from: bdon1717 on July 02, 2013, 05:30:21 AM
but also that pic was taken 4 years ago but he has gotten worse non stop swearing and immaturity but he also wont change no matter what after the ban he got better but still he was the one who got me banned
Your account your problem.

bdon1717

i no he got his account ip banned which got me banned but he didnt get my account banned

bdon1717

so bayo went on his account and got it ip banned