News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Need Some Help?

Started by RaneBonx, June 24, 2013, 09:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaneBonx

Sorry, Guys, I am HunterBonx/Ranemist.
I accidently, changed my email and it needs some sort of verication, but the email I entered wasn't correct. So now I cannot use my "Ranemist" account...
Could maybe an admin help?
Thanks.

Also, Here's an image of how I still can't use /enchant as VIP:
https://imageshack.com/scaled/large/703/zy8.png
*It says there is an internal error or something - please help? thanks*

Hij

I'm going to fix the account issue. However, I cannot fix the VIP /enchant issue, I'll leave that up to another admin.

EDIT: Did you want your "hunterbonx" account reactivated or just this one? I can do both if you prefer.

RaneBonx

Quote from: Hij on June 24, 2013, 01:51:29 PM
I'm going to fix the account issue. However, I cannot fix the VIP /enchant issue, I'll leave that up to another admin.

EDIT: Did you want your "hunterbonx" account reactivated or just this one? I can do both if you prefer.
Umm, could you maybe delete the hunterbonx one, and rename the ranemist one hunterbonx?
if you cant do that, then just activate the ranemist one

Hij

Quote from: RaneBonx on June 24, 2013, 02:04:01 PM

Umm, could you maybe delete the hunterbonx one, and rename the ranemist one hunterbonx?

You can rename your Ranemist account by yourself.

>Click the drop down arrow next to Profile
>Click "Account Settings"
>One of the first boxes should be "Display Name"
>Fill in the box with the intended username
>Put in your password at the bottom

I can delete the other one (the Ranemist account has been activated for at least 45 minutes or so now).

Kempis

Quote from: Hij on June 24, 2013, 02:13:43 PM
Quote from: RaneBonx on June 24, 2013, 02:04:01 PM

You can rename your Ranemist account by yourself.

>Click the drop down arrow next to Profile
>Click "Account Settings"
>One of the first boxes should be "Display Name"
>Fill in the box with the intended username
>Put in your password at the bottom

I can delete the other one (the Ranemist account has been activated for at least 45 minutes or so now).
Delete the hunterbonx account and keep this account please.
Also, thanks.