News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Ciztii's final moderator application

Started by Ciztii, July 03, 2013, 03:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottymac223

Quote from: TJ Bürkes on July 05, 2013, 12:13:52 PM
I also give support! Very kind person and a fairly responsible one, from what Ive seen. Hes been very active recently and has been of no nuisance to me! :)

Quote from: oOScottyOo on July 05, 2013, 05:38:25 AM
No support, your attitude was pretty bad and from memory you were extremely rude to a lot of players including myself. I am yet to see a change.

Not to be a bother, but you dont have the best attitude in the world either; you are also fairly rude to other players, from what Ive seen of you!

I am hardly ever ''rude'' to someone unless they have been rude to me before hand.

My Shoe Wanker

Quote from: oOScottyOo on July 05, 2013, 10:02:05 PM
I also give support! Very kind person and a fairly responsible one, from what Ive seen. Hes been very active recently and has been of no nuisance to me! :)

No support, your attitude was pretty bad and from memory you were extremely rude to a lot of players including myself. I am yet to see a change.

Not to be a bother, but you dont have the best attitude in the world either; you are also fairly rude to other players, from what Ive seen of you!

I am hardly ever ''rude'' to someone unless they have been rude to me before hand.
I do not want to start an argument here however oOScottyOo, you've never even met me before and yet, when I greeted you in forum chat, you replied "go away you son of a b----". I would show proof however the message is gone.

scottymac223

Quote from: MattyXZ on July 06, 2013, 12:24:44 AM
Quote from: oOScottyOo on July 05, 2013, 10:02:05 PM

I do not want to start an argument here however oOScottyOo, you've never even met me before and yet, when I greeted you in forum chat, you replied "go away you son of a b----". I would show proof however the message is gone.

No way did i ever say that, complete bs. Now let us stop going of in a tangent. End of discussion.

Yellow

You are soo rude and mean with me and i only saw you little online for little time, but as friend i will give you my support because everyone get a chance.  ;)

~Support  :)

Stephen

Quote from: raperv26 on July 04, 2013, 09:41:39 PM
Quote from: Stephen on July 04, 2013, 08:27:12 PM
~No Support
Any reason why?
First of all, Ciztii is not active too much in forums specially in server. Second, Ciztii has a attitude which is not applicable if ever Ciztii become a staff member. As I know, eventually anyone deserves a chance so that's why he need to prove that he deserves to become a staff member.

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

My Shoe Wanker

*Speaking in Ciztii's defense:
Ciztii is very active on both! You two have different time zones. If you were to apply, I'd say I don't see you much on. But that isn't true. Just because you can't see them on, doesn't mean they aren't on.

Zlexy

After a long long long long looooooooooooooooooooooooong discussion, we're going to accept you. Congrats

--Application accepted--
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."