News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Suggestion. by Shuff

Started by shuff, July 06, 2013, 07:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

Kaise,we dont see you much from 2 or 3 months online so i think you should maybe give Baroompsycho or zlexy the owner rank in kaisecraft?
This is just a suggestion so no offence kaise.

Zlexy

For one, Kaise is an owner because he OWNS the server. Not me, not anyone else, him. The only way another person would get ownership of the server is by physically buying the server off of Kaise, or Kaise handing it over to someone else. No one can replace an owner except the owner themself.

'Owner' isnt just some rank, it is a physical indicator of owning the server, not 'being in charge'.

Secondly, i have the same permissions as Kaise so i wouldnt need to be labelled as 'owner'
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

raperv26

Quote from: Zlexy on July 06, 2013, 07:23:36 AM
For one, Kaise is an owner because he OWNS the server. Not me, not anyone else, him. The only way another person would get ownership of the server is by physically buying the server off of Kaise, or Kaise handing it over to someone else. No one can replace an owner except the owner themself.

'Owner' isnt just some rank, it is a physical indicator of owning the server, not 'being in charge'.
+10!