News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Zenit's application for Moderator

Started by zenit, July 06, 2013, 02:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenit

Name:
Mauricio Ortega

Languages: My original language is spanish, but I learned english for 8 years now.

IGN:
zenit

Place:
Im from Mexico, Mexico city, but I moved to Huntsville, Alabama

Why I should be Moderator:
I want to be Moderator because i want to help out other people in the server and be a good mod. Some people asked me I should apply for mod .

Commands I have a very good knowledge with the basic commands and some of the WorldEdit commands, but i'm still learning all of them. I tried to know the most important commands. The commands I know
//wand
//set
//replace
//fill
//fixlava
//fixwater
//limit
//copy
//paste
//undo
//redo
//sel
//desel
//pos1
//pos2
//hpos1
//hpos2
//chunk
//expand
//contract
//walls
//move
//stack
//cut
//generate
//hcyl
//sphere
//hsphere
//hpyramid
//snow
//thaw

Time that I played in KCv2: I played on the server for 6 or 7 months now and I enjoyed the great help from other mods and the help from the staff too. I'm familiar with lots of helpful mods like BlueStar5, Diion, Smooves, and some of the staff like Baroom, and Zlexy.

Time that i'm active on the server: I play around 3-4 hours and I got more time by the summer and I will still be playing in the server I like this server a lot.

Experience: I have never played on another server KCv2 is the first server i played and then after a while i started to play other servers to get better on how to play on the server and KCv2 is my favorite out of all the servers i played.

More info: i just to be a quiet person in the server when i was a guest, but time and time i got use to talking new people in the server some became friends and some really good friends and if you guys need more info just tell me. I played minecraft for almost close to a year now and I like playing minecraft and playing multiplayer with people on KCv2.

Reason of why I want to be a mod I want to be a Moderator because I would help out a lot of people on the server with lots of their builds. I would be able to add a lot more in my shop that i had for a while and work on the town myself and TheDarkWolf made. If anything bad ever happens I would try to help out with the problem. I would tell the truth to anything that happens in the server.

iTroll

I would like to see some more information before I make my decision. Please lengthen the app, or improve the quality.  You're a good player though, helpful and thoughtful so good luck.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

raperv26

You kinda need to post some info that you know about the Commands on the server.
Also, You need to be online on the forums for 2 consecutive weeks, Please correct me if i'm wrong.

NicRay

Quote from: raperv26 on July 07, 2013, 01:11:40 PM
You kinda need to post some info that you know about the Commands on the server.
Also, You need to be online on the forums for 2 consecutive weeks, Please correct me if i'm wrong.
-No support
I have a new skin :)

TheDarkWolf

I'll offer my support, not because you're my friend, but because I know you have good intentions and want to help.

- Support

Yellow

I suggest you to add more info in your app because it is short.  :)

Stephen

Short Application. Your application has no tendency to be accepted.
-No Suport

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

Deathdefyer99

you're forgetting WorldGuard, CoreProtect and Residence. you're going to need to know those as well.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

NicRay

Quote from: NicRayMic3557 on July 08, 2013, 01:56:16 AM
Quote from: raperv26 on July 07, 2013, 01:11:40 PM
-No support
I change my mind Support
I have a new skin :)

scottymac223

No support, If you put the commands under a spoiler this app would be incredibly short, unless you add much more info my decision still stays the same.

Hij

You have the potential, though the app itself is way too short. Take the one month allotted to work on making your app longer and with better information. For now, this is a deny...sorry.

Next Application Date: August 8