News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Application for STAFF

Started by razzer120, July 09, 2013, 08:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

razzer120

NAME:
Marty George

(sorry about this, but i cant use skype in my location. It's forbidden.)

IGN:
razzer120

ACTIVITY:
My activities on KcV2 is to chat to people, playing together, building houses, discover the server places, playing some minigames, and a lot of more. I have played for about more than 1 month and i play 3 hours a day, but sometimes i will be off in some days. And my job in KcV 2 is to share to people some knowledge about Designs, Commands, And introduce new people on the server.

ACtTIVITY BEFORE KAISECRAFT:
I created a server before, but i never on the server because no players are joining, and i got a lot of plugins, from my old server, i know some commands.

OLD KAISECRAFT:
I played on the old KaiseCraft before, my IGN is Brave4026. And i have built a town there. But Im not a mod there, On old KaiseServer i have played for more than 3 month.

COMMANDS:
WorldEdit:
//set <block>
//hsphere <block> <size>
//copy <name>
//paste <name>

Residence:
/res create <name>
/res remove <name>
/res select expand <amount>
/res select vert

FORUM KNOWLEDGE:
I know how to put a signature, edit, reply, post, etc. I have no expirence before.

INFORMATION:
My nationality is Indonesian but i live in Slamiya, Kuwait In Middle East. My first language is Indonesian. I learnt English from schools and courses. Im playing minecraft from 2011 actually, but when my first time to play minecraft, i don't know how to play on MultiPlayer, so im just playing on SP World. After seeing youtube videos, I get some knowledge about servers, How to create a server and some a lot of RedStone knowledge.

I hope you like my application, sorry for my bad English.
Thanks! :)

raperv26

1. Short App.
2. Information about World Guard and Core Protect.
3. Some spelling errors.
4. I don't know if you have been on the forums for the past 2 weeks.

NO SUPPORT

Smoove

This application is lacking a lot of knowledge.