News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

mod/staff application

Started by Owl_king, July 10, 2013, 09:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owl_king

name
Dylan

ign
Owl_King

how long i have played for
for 4-5 months

what i have been up to
Well in KCv2 the greatest server ever I have been building lots of things currently I am building a lazerzone kind of mini game where there is 2 teams and each gets a bow infinity and 1 arrow the first team to all die loses. I am also working on a parkour which is fairly easy but will get harder as you go through the stages. I also have been messing around in survival which is great!

mod knowledge
well i know that as a mod you have to be fairly responsible and help people as much as possible i will do so and ask for help if needed i do not know much commands but am a fast learner. I have some great bonds with the some of the mods like diion,skyler,alyx,smooves,bunni and wolfy. 

what i get up to 
well on KCv2 i like to create stuff and explore but what i like best is top help people if they need me and as a moderator i can help more then ever before! So when people call out ill teleport  to them      ;D

how i react to people and there creations
well if people are fighting i will break up the fight (in chat) and i will give them a pat on the back if there creations and leadership skills are good also i don't swear very often only if i am tired and angry.

language
i speak English and also learn Japanese. i was born i Australia and my  parents live are Australian too. however my great grandmother is from Ireland.

average time i play
i usually play 5 hours in school holidays depends what i am doing and on school day i play around 1 hour.

please accept this app i put allot of time and effort into it all tough if it is not good enough from your prospective i don't mind if you deny it. thanks for reading my app for moderator and taking the time out of your life

Bunni4Life

It's OK. It's too short and it's in the wrong area.
-Neutral
Ruling all is just the start. >:3

My Shoe Wanker

Quote from: Bunni4Life on July 10, 2013, 09:35:36 AM
It's OK. It's too short and it's in the wrong area.
-Neutral
Bunni.. it's in the right area.

Bunni4Life

It was in the wrong area until Smooves moved it
Ruling all is just the start. >:3

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

Owl-chan, i think you don't really know how to structure the key points and what you need. If you want some clue on how this works,
read the accepted/denied applications and the mods/admins' comments.

Other than that your application is decent, I'm staying Neutral until i see the key points.

Owl_king

thanks guys for commenting  :)

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

I just re-read the application. I found a few things that are a little to the "dangerous" side.
- Great Bonds with some of the moderators? I smoove was one of the ones who didn't want in you in my faction while Diion was undecided.
- Now that I think about it, I haven't really seen you before until like 3-4 weeks ago. Are you sure you played for 3-4 months or did you return from a break or something? I need some confirmation please and thank you.
- Apparently, you need some English punctuation skills... those run-on-missing-punctuation sentences threw me off when i read it the first time.
- I don't really see you in survival, maybe when I'm on you aren't in the world.

Just a quick question: are you trying to skip Dii-chan's (Diion) agreement or something? Because you kinda said in game "Once i get mod, i will have Diion's support or something like that." Support doesn't come from being a mod Owl-chan~ it comes from trust and time played.

I don't want to squash your application, but some things must be cleared first~

iTroll

Please state your knowledge on the following plugins/mod tools
-WorldEdit
-CoreProtect
-Residence
-WorldGuard

Also include why you want to be a mod and what you would contribute. Proper grammar and punctuation helps make a moderator app look more professional. Take a look at the accepted moderator apps for a basis, but do not copy them.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

KrayzieTrini

Yep I agree just a little bit more information.Then ill be sure to give my support or not,good luck.

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: KrayzieTrini on July 11, 2013, 04:28:48 AM
Yep I agree just a little bit more information.Then ill be sure to give my support or not,good luck.

Ehh, quite a bit more information would be needed, like troll has explained above. You need to put why you would like to achieve the role of moderator it would be nice to see a little bit more information on all of your paragraphs to be honest. They are looking a rather bit skimpy.
poop comes out of my butt

godofwar

ParagonGX

I would have to say, from past experience that this Application wouldn't be worthy enough to be accepted. It seems that your lacking a huge amount of information, in my opinion shows that 17 may not be your real age and you lack maturity.

-No Support

My Shoe Wanker

Quote from: ParagonGX on July 11, 2013, 10:11:48 PM
I would have to say, from past experience that this Application wouldn't be worthy enough to be accepted. It seems that your lacking a huge amount of information, in my opinion shows that 17 may not be your real age and you lack maturity.

-No Support
Yeah.. I don't think he is 17 either.
I admitted that I wasn't 18, and confessed...
And also, I know for a fact he isn't 17 because last time, I asked him a simple maths question - what is the hypotenuse of the following triangles? (Answered in cm) and he had to ask his mom.

Now, on to my opinion, I think he doesn't have enough information and may or may not be lying about his age.
-No Support

Hij

There are a few problems in this app...and each one has been exploited by a staff member (and ex-staff member) above. My main problems with the application part, is that it's punctuation and grammar isn't the greatest and that it has a lack of information. The in-game part; you are a wee bit on the immature side the last I saw you, though you can easily improve on that if you really tried to.

A point that was given by Paragon and Matty is your age issue. I really don't think that 17 is truly your real age as said above, with a nice example given by Matty. I personally don't mind it (though if it's more than 2 years apart from the normal age I get upset about it), but we have an age limit of 15...if you don't meet that age prerequisite, please don't apply! It only wastes your own time you could be doing something else. But if you do meet the requirement, then that's alright.

So, I'm going to deny this on the basis of a lack of info, tidbit immature, and a suspected lie about your age. Your application is the easiest out of the three to work on; revise the application and it's contents to make sure that it doesn't have any spelling mistakes or grammar issues, and that it has all the needed command knowledge and other required bits. Take your time with this next app, but remember; if you don't meet the age requirement, there is no need to make a staff app as it wastes your time! ;)

Next Application Date: August 11