News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

HatsuneMiku01 using profanity!

Started by HummerH1888, July 12, 2013, 12:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HummerH1888

When I was on the server this morning i noticed how she was typing in bad words. Here are the screenshots

iTroll

I don't think this is too serious, people speaking inappropriately will be given a warning, then a mute. But this wasn't directed towards anyone so she wouldn't get punished. Thanks for reporting though.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

HummerH1888

One of the rules on this server is [No Profanity]

My Shoe Wanker

iTroll, the last one was directed to someone. A staff member. Baroompsycho.

The bottom messageL "God Damn It Baroom". "God Damnit" That is profane.

Smoove

It is profane if you look at it that way.. but it looks like hatsunemiku is messing with baroom...seeing someone say to another person god damnit seems like a real big joke to me..

Hij

Though this isn't a real important report, I have warned her at least two times in the past about her language. I believe this SHOULD be the third time, so she deserves some sort of mute punishment (also, I found out that another admin has also warned you a few times about it). 3 hours is the minimum mute I will give...So, Hatsune, if you do read this please don't curse in the chat. If I find out you do it again the mute will go to 4 hours, and up one hour at a time each time...unless another admin/staff member has a better idea than that.

Thank you for the report.