News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Superbotar Moderator App

Started by $-Superbotar-$, July 18, 2013, 02:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

$-Superbotar-$

Name Mihailo Gujanicic

Age 14

Ign:superbotar

Skype Dont have one but if you want ill make one.

Activity:
I've played on Kaise for about 2 months and a week.I am really active player.

Before KaiseCraft:
I played on one server called Brajo.My rank was Pro.I  learned how to use shop plugin and a lot of commands.

Old KaiseCraft:
I didn't play on old KaiseCraft.

After KaiseCraft

I didn't leave KaiseCraft.

Commands:
I can find all commands on Google or ask other staff members.But if you want i'll learn it.I know simple commands.
/enchant
/feed
/heal
/res
/co rollback
... and others

Forum knowledge:
I know how to post,lock,comment and chat.

I think people loves me.While playing on Kaise i made a lot of friends.I reffered Sasa,Bumbulbi,Lakica...

About me:
I am from Serbia.I am from one regular fammily,i got brother and sister,mum and dad.I'll do whatever it takes to be Moderator on KaiseCraft because i really like it.My rank is builder.I speak English,American,Almost all Balkan and French.If i get Moderator ill be active a lot.I promise ill be good Moderator.

Love!

Superbotar
Superbotar

Yellow

You are a good player and your English is also good but you should add some more info. ;)

-Yellow

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

Short. Too Little Information. Seriously, go look at the rest of the accepted and denied apps to see what went wrong.
You technically copied off the template. Come on... make it creative~

shuff

No support,you don't know any command about residence,world edit,world guard and core protect.
I don't think you are 15+
Sorry

$-Superbotar-$

Superbotar

HanSolo

Your app is very poor, I know you from game and I can say that you are just not capable of being a mod. Also you are 14.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix