News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Griefing

Started by shuff, July 24, 2013, 01:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

Hello,i would like to tell something about greifing.
When somebody come and grief a house witch its not protected,its not his problem,its the problem of the owner of the house,so I think the players who grief shouldn't be banned and the people who build houses should protect them with RES or ask a mod to protect it.
This is just a suggestion.

me455

well i don't think that. because there are some hacks that can break blocks in protected zones so someone could just say "hey it wasn't protected" when it was

Smoove

But this is supposed to be a fun server where people can build and enjoy it not get it wrecked, that's why there is a survival world for citizen+

DEADShotMartini

There is also a rule that bans griefing in the main world, meaning it IS the fault of the griefer as they are going against a rule in the first place

Yellow

If we can wreck in main world, then what is survival for?

HummerH1888

That's supposed to be on Bans, Grief Reports

TheAmazingBobert

Also I've had issues with people greifing builds I'm halfway done with. If you're anything like a lot of the builders in the server you finish the build then have it protected, so by following your train of though I could go destroy half done builds and get away with it because the builder didn't have it protected yet, I don't think it's fair. If you go to the point were you're going to grief something someone put thought and time into you don't belong on this server. period.

@hummer this isn't a report for a ban or grief he's trying to make a point, it's in other because it actually does not belong anywhere else but here
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

HanSolo

There is nothing much to say, we are peaceful (Sort of creative) server and if you want to grief go to the survival world

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Kaise123

Quote from: me455 on July 24, 2013, 02:07:04 AM
well i don't think that. because there are some hacks that can break blocks in protected zones so someone could just say "hey it wasn't protected" when it was

There are no hacks that can go through protections.

Anyway, No griefing is part of the server rules. Protections are there to enforce that for people who don't listen. Sometimes people aren't able to protect a build for whatever reason, and people shouldn't be griefing it anyway. Rules will stay as-is
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire