News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

My Engineer Application

Started by MrAzzCraftLP, August 04, 2013, 02:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrAzzCraftLP

Hello Everyone! This is my first Engineer app! :D

IGN : MrAzzCraftLP

Time Played on Server : 3 months.

Reason : I want to be Engineer for spawning more stuff to build redstones builds. I also may help peoples building their builds. And If i deserve the Engineer Rank, I should build more redstones complex like Giant Clock, Combination Door Lock and etc. And I would like to be Engineer because My Friends is also Engineer. And my favorite thing is disguese. And I can help my friends more easier!. And More Reason why i want this rank is : I can make more residence and I can set a warp if i want it.
And I promise I will build more cool Redstone Builds. :)

Knowledge of Redstone : A redstone circuit is a structure that can be built to activate or control mechanisms.
Circuits can be designed to act in response to player activation, or to operate autonomously -- either on a loop, or in response to non-player activity such as mob movement, item drops, plant growth, etc. The mechanisms that can be controlled by redstone circuits range from simple devices such as automatic doors and light switches, to complex devices such as elevators, automatic farms, or even in-game computers. Understanding how to build and use redstone circuits and the mechanisms they can control will greatly increase the range of things that can be accomplished in Minecraft.
The subject of redstone structures is huge — this article provides only an overview of the many different types of redstone circuits which can be built. For full details and examples of these redstone circuits, see the main articles for each topic.

Combination Door lock :

And This is My MP art :

XP Farm :

Machine Gun :

Redstone Stair :

Well,That's all!
Hope You like my topic and Thanks for taking time to read it! :D
Name : Andy Rio
I Like KCv2!!!
I Like TeamExtreme!!!
And Hey There I am from Planet Minecraft! :D

Subscribe SkyDoesMinecraft!!!!
www.youtube.com/user/SkyDoesMinecraft

Exi

I'd like to see some more general info about why you want this rank and some more complex redstone builds. What you've made so far isn't bad but you might want to add another build (or two).

MrAzzCraftLP

Quote from: Exi on August 04, 2013, 05:12:28 AM
I'd like to see some more general info about why you want this rank and some more complex redstone builds. What you've made so far isn't bad but you might want to add another build (or two).
Ok i will add it when i have free time! :)
I Like KCv2!!!
I Like TeamExtreme!!!

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

Also :P, I would suggest a few more complex builds for a higher chance of getting accepted :3 Three doesn't look too much in comparison with a few of the other applications :3

I will support once I've seen something more creative and amazing ^-^

so atm:

Neutral :3

MrAzzCraftLP

Quote from: Miyu (AiriSchwartz) on August 05, 2013, 05:26:16 AM
Also :P, I would suggest a few more complex builds for a higher chance of getting accepted :3 Three doesn't look too much in comparison with a few of the other applications :3

I will support once I've seen something more creative and amazing ^-^

so atm:

Neutral :3

Quote from: Exi on August 04, 2013, 05:12:28 AM
I already modify it. Hope it's better :D
I Like KCv2!!!
I Like TeamExtreme!!!

$-Superbotar-$

Nice guy.Hepled me a lot.Nice app.
Support
Superbotar

MrAzzCraftLP

Quote from: $-Superbotar-$ on August 05, 2013, 07:59:33 PM
Nice guy.Hepled me a lot.Nice app.
Support
Thanks for the support Superbotar :)
I Like KCv2!!!
I Like TeamExtreme!!!

baroompsycho

Accepted. :) Congrats on Engineer MrAzzCraftLP!