News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

second go round

Started by driven_crazy, August 16, 2013, 11:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

driven_crazy

sn - Driven_Crazy
how long? dunno lost track awhile back
why? because this rank is needed to get to engineer and the rest of the forum stuff idc about really

Smoove

How could you forget your time played?
also could you add a reason.

Hij

Grade A app, you deserve Admin. Here's a key to the city too; while you're at it, have presidency over the US.

No, please work on your app a little bit more. Your pictures are OK, to say the least; You need to include around the exact time played, you can't just say "oh, I forgot"; Your "why" reason is pitiful and you should feel bad for it, if you really care about getting this rank so much then you need other reasons than to just get the Engineer position (which with the attitude portrayed in this app, you will NEVER receive). Sorry if I came on a little strong but you need to seriously work on your app.

EDIT: Beat to the gun; oh well.

driven_crazy

lol I don't want admin and I don't remember what my join date was I was playing for a week or two before the first go round.  I just like to build stuff and the pvp half would be fun to do when I need a break from building.  ill probably spend months working on the town I started before im anywhere near done I havnt even finished the town center yet and im already making alterations to the building materials >_<.  will probably end up tearing most of that building down before im satisfied with it ... aesthetically its not even close I built that before I found out about the warp xp and the mall is easily jumpable all the stuff there in that building I had to harvest by hand it took awhile. 

note: could take pictures of the rest of the town but to be honest there isn't much of a town yet just my singing redstone world clock and foutain

Hij

Good enough, a definite improvement over your last try ;)