News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Thrax6 and Lepid_123

Started by shuff, August 23, 2013, 10:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

Thrax6 and lepid_123 are very good mods and they helped me everytime i need it(before i leave the server)but the only bad thing i see from them is that they are not online very much on the forums,so please thrax and lepid,can you become more active on the forums?
Thanks.

Lepid

Ok shuff..I'll try to be more active on the forums.I Usually come to forums and read stuff and sometimes i reply on some topics.

Anyway... Thanks for the feedback,I'll try to be more active on the forums.  ;)

Kaise123

Quote from: Lepid on August 24, 2013, 02:30:02 AM
Ok shuff..I'll try to be more active on the forums.I Usually come to forums and read stuff and sometimes i reply on some topics.

Anyway... Thanks for the feedback,I'll try to be more active on the forums.  ;)

NOTE:thrax6 isn't available to reply ATM,he's in Tunisia

As long as you read through the unread posts that could be relevant to you, And make a few posts that's fine :) as long as you are 'around' the forums, That's active enough. Not to say that more activity isn't better
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

doctorthrax

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I appreciate your feedback and criticism. As for my inactivity, I have had a lot of IRL situations in the past couple of months that held me back from being active on the server and I apologise for that. I usually read most of the topics on the forums and as Kai said, I am 'around'. The biggest reason I don't reply much is that all the Sr. Mods and Admins got it all covered so it doesn't seem that I'm needed much. Of course, I will do my best to be more active both on the server and on the forums  :)